Best of Jake's south indian egg curry (from the land of spices) for cheap. Indian egg curry has hard boiled eggs cooked in simple yet flavor packed Indian masala. And depending on your palate and spice level tolerance you can adjust the spice of this egg curry recipe. Every household have a recipe that may be slightly different from the rest when it comes to making.
Make extras because everyone will want seconds! Featured in: Far From Home, Dad's Egg Curry Is the One Thing I Didn't Know I'd Miss. The egg halves should remain as intact as possible. You discharge steaming roast Jake's south indian egg curry (from the land of spices) employing 14 modus operandi and 9 along with. Here is how you perform.
instructions of Jake's south indian egg curry (from the land of spices)
- then 4 of Boiled eggs.
- add 1 large of onion, chopped.
- give 2 of tomatoes, chopped.
- give 3 large of green chillie.
- add 1/2 tsp of ginger paste.
- then 1/2 tsp of garlic paste.
- give 3 tbsp of coriander powder.
- then 1/2 tsp of garam masala or egg masala.
- also 1/2 tsp of pepper powder.
- then 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- use 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- This 1 of few cilantro and curry leaves (saperate).
- then 1 tbsp of oil.
- This 1 1/2 tsp of salt (warning : always add salt as per your taste).
In a separate pan, heat a tablespoon of oil and fry the curry leaves until fragrant Served over basmati rice and with a side of Indian spiced roasted cauliflower. Making a egg curry is the simplest and most loved by many. The recipe shared here will give you a simple, quick, hot, spicy and delicious egg curry. In most recipes, the basic ingredients like onions, tomatoes and spices remain the same.
Jake's south indian egg curry (from the land of spices) little by little
- Heat the oil and add onion, tomato, green chillies (slit in half) , ginger paste and garlic paste and saute untill golden brown ..
- To this add turmeric powder, garam masala( or egg masala) , coriander powder, pepper and curry leaves. saute for 2-3 minutes till the spice is mixed well with the rest of the veggies..
- Add coconut milk and stir. Then add salt (as per your taste) and Cilantro leaves and again stir till it boils..
- Add the boiled eggs and mix them in the curry..
- Serve it with any kind of bread.
- Note : Coconut milk can be added more if you need more gravy. You can also add water but we prefer coconut milk as it gives thick flavour..
- Along with chopped cilantro leaves, you can also add celery..
- Again the credit goes to my aunt who did a neat job of this wonderful recipe. I merely followed and noted down the instruction and took pics and off course ate it later lol.
- The taste is unbeatable, go for it. If you didnt like it, you can punch me.. softly on the cheeks :D.
You can check this Collection of Egg curry recipes. This egg curry recipe from southern India features an exquisitely aromatic and flavorful sauce. It not only enhances the texture but provides a wonderful sweetening balance to the spices. Southern Indian food is largely vegetarian and whatever anyone feels may be missing from the lack of meat is. South Indian Egg Curry is an egg recipe made with boiled fried eggs and spices where this kind of egg curry is found in various regions across south india.