Auction Easy Stuffed Peppers overstock.
You complete stewing escallop Easy Stuffed Peppers testing 8 receipt and 13 along with. Here you go sew up.
prescription of Easy Stuffed Peppers
- Prepare 2/3 of -lb ground sirlion.
- This 1/2 of -C rice (uncooked).
- a little 1 of -C chopped fresh tomatoes.
- give 1 of -Tbsp minced onion.
- You need 1/2 of -Tbsp garlic powder.
- then 1 of -tsp black pepper.
- use 2/3 of -C tomato sauce.
- then 2 of medium/large bell peppers.
Easy Stuffed Peppers separately
- (Pre-heat oven to 375.) Start by cooking rice, using beef broth instead of water gives good flavor - although I use beef broth and tomato paste to make my tomato sauce... if you don't have have beef broth, don't worry! It will still be very good!.
- While rice is cooking, prepare bell peppers by cutting tops off (as 'lids') or slicing lengthwise (like 'bowls'). Remove seeds by rinsing..
- Heat pan to brown beef on stove..
- Chop tomatoes and prepare tomato sauce, mix together..
- When water is almost absorbed in rice, place bell peppers in pot with rice and cover, turn off heat..
- Brown beef in heated pan, add minced onion, garlic and black pepper..
- While beef is cooking, uncover rice and remove bell peppers with tongs..
- Place cooked beef in pot with cooked rice and mix together..
- Add tomatoes with sauce to rice/beef mixture..
- Place bell peppers in loaf or casserole baking dish. (whichever fits best).
- Fill bell peppers with meat mixture and place extra mixture around peppers to fill dish..
- Bake for 20-30minutes. (Place cheese on top of peppers for last 5-10minutes if you choose).
- Serve and enjoy!.