Best Chicken Tortilla Soup overstock.
You look after stewing poach Chicken Tortilla Soup practicing 19 prescription also 8 also. Here you are perform.
method of Chicken Tortilla Soup
- give 1 of large yellow or white onion chopped.
- a little 3 clove of garlic minced.
- You need 1 of carrot diced.
- a little 1 of Poblano pepper diced.
- then 5 of corn tortillas cut into 1 inch pieces.
- then 3/4 cup of frozen corn.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- add 1 can of diced tomatoes 14.5 oz. can.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped fresh cilantro.
- You need 1 tsp of salt or to taste.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- a little 2 tbsp of olive oil or veg oil.
- also 4 cups of chicken stock.
- give of chicken ingredients.
- use 6 of chicken tenders.
- a little 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- a little 1 tsp of salt.
- This 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil or veg oil.
Chicken Tortilla Soup technique
- For the chicken tenders, add all ingredients under chicken ingredients to a zip lock bag and marinade for 20 min minimum..
- Saute chicken in sautee pan on medium high heat. No need to add oil, there is plenty in the marinade. About 4 min the first side and about 3 min the second until golden brown. Let rest for a couple minutes before slicing and dicing to serve over soup as the topping..
- For the soup....Sautee in oil the carrots, poblano pepper and onion on medium high heat about 7 to 10 minutes til translucent..
- When translucent add garlic, stir and cook for 30 seconds..
- Add tomatoe paste and stir until incorporated into veggies. Add salt, pepper and cumin. Stir..
- Add cilantro, chicken stock, diced tomatoes, corn and tortillas. Stir and turn to low medium heat. Cook for 20 min..
- Turn off stove, using a hand blender, blend until desired consistency. I do it half way so there is texture. If you choose a creamier and smoother texture then keep going. You can also use a stand blender mixing in batches..
- You can choose to top with ingriendents such as sour cream, avocado, chopped cilantro, lime or shredded cheese and of course your chicken! For extra texture garnish with crushed tortilla chips..