Directions Prawn Toast - Moist and Perfect online.
You bring about broiling boil Prawn Toast - Moist and Perfect employing 10 receipt as a consequence 6 than. Here you go produce.
receipt of Prawn Toast - Moist and Perfect
- This 6 Slices of bread.
- give 150 Gr of Deveined Tailless Prawns - fresh if possible but frozen works.
- a little 1 of egg.
- also 1 of Chilli.
- Prepare 2.5 Cm of Fresh Ginger (or 2 Tsp puree).
- then 1 of Glove Garlic.
- use 1 Dash of Light Soy Sauce.
- This 1 Dash of Sesame Seed Oil.
- This of Rice Flour - add so mixture not to wet (will need a little more if frozen prawns).
- give of Veg or Sunflower Oil for Frying.
Prawn Toast - Moist and Perfect singly
- Chop the prawns, garlic, ginger, onions and chilli and stick the lot in a food processor with the egg, soy and sesame oil. Pulse a few times until you have a lumpy paste (NOT a puree) - add some flour and stir in if too wet. Do not keep pulse or you end up with a runny mess..
- Spread the mixture over the bread equally, then Cut across corner to corner to make triangles. I also trim off the crusts (but this is just a waste lol)..
- Put sesame seeds into a bowl put prawn mixture side down, into the seeds to stick. Give a little push down to make sure plenty stick..
- Heat up the oil and carefully place them in the hot oil, sesame side down. Leave them for about 3 minutes or until golden brown, before carefully flipping them over in the oil for another minute or so to brown the other side. I do about 3 - 4 triangles at a time. Drain on Kitchen paper..
- Transfer to a baking sheet in a warm oven if need to keep hot for a few minutes before serving but the faster the better..
- Serve with a little honey or sweet chilli sauce..