Best savings for Beetroot Mix Veg Paratha overstock. Then steam or boil the veggies in a pressure cooker or steamer till they..flavoured mix veg paratha recipe. firstly, as i mentioned previously, you can easily experiment and extend the vegetable stuffing as your need. in this, i have added paneer as well and can be skipped if you need a vegan one. secondly, the same recipe can be made by mixing boiled and mashed. Mix veg paratha made with whole wheat flour, mixed vegetables and spices. These are nutritious, healthy and delicious.
Beetroot Paratha Recipe - This is the stuffed version where stuffing mixture is made from grated beetroot, boiled potatoes and some spices. Mix and cook till beetroot is soft and no more moisture left. Add mashed potatoes and all the spices (red chili powder, coriander powder, amchur and garam. You make ready stewing parch Beetroot Mix Veg Paratha applying 24 modus operandi also 12 including. Here you go consummate.
prescription of Beetroot Mix Veg Paratha
- You need 1 Tbs of Oil.
- You need 1 Tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- also 1/4 Cup of Finely Chopped Onion.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Shredded Beetroot.
- give 3 of Small Potatoes Cubed.
- add 1/4 Cup of Cauliflower Florets.
- then 1/8 Cup of French Beans.
- This 1 of Carrot chopped.
- add 1/4 Cup of Sweet Peas.
- also 1/8 Cup of Sweet Corn.
- You need 2 Tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 Tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- add 1 Tsp of Amchur Powder.
- This 2 of Green Chilies Finely Chopped.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of Garam Masala.
- a little 1 Tsp of Fennel Seeds.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- then 1/2 Cup of Shredded Cheese.
- This of Dough:.
- use 1 Cup of Whole wheat Flour.
- then 3/4 Cup of All-purpose Flour.
- use 1.5 Tsp of Salt or as required.
- You need 2 Tsp of Oil.
- add 1/2 Cup of Water or as needed.
Vegetable Paratha Recipe-Mixed Veg Paratha-Vegetable Stuffed Paratha. This is a very healthy, nutritious and wholesome breakfast with the goodness of vegetables. Vegetable Paratha is my all time favorite - I make it both ways either pressure cooking the veggies and adding it along with the flour and another one is sauteing the veggies and cooking to make it as a stuffing. For this mixed paratha, you dont need any side dish at all just raita is enough to finish off the.
Beetroot Mix Veg Paratha modus operandi
- Dough: Combine the all the ingredients in a deep bowl, mix well and knead into a soft dough using enough water. Keep aside..
- In a microwave safe bowl take Potatoes, Green French Beans, Green Peas, Corn, Cauliflower and carrot. Add water and cook them for 10 min in a microwave. Or you can cook them in pressure cooker till you hear one whistle..
- Once vegetables are cooked transfer everything to strainer..
- In a nonstick pan add oil and heat it up. Once oil is hot enough add cumin seeds..
- Now, add Onions and shredded Beetroot. Cook them for at least 3- 4 Min or until onions become translucent..
- Add all the cooked vegetables and spices, mix well and mash them with the masher or with the spatula. Taste the mixture for salt. Cook everything for another 4-5 Minutes. Switch off the flame..
- Transfer the stuffing to the bowl. Let it cool for 10 to 15 min. Meanwhile make a dough for Paratha. Let the dough rest for 15 Min..
- Now, add shredded cheese and chopped green onions to the prepared stuffing. Mix everything well. Divide the mixture in equal parts, make lemon size balls..
- Divide dough into equal parts. Dust and Roll a portion into a circle using all-purpose flour. Now, place divided stuffing balls in the center of the circle. Bring all sides together in the center and seal tightly..
- Roll the stuffed ball in circle by using all-purpose flour..
- Heat nonstick griddle or Pan, transfer the paratha onto the pan. Cook them both sides using little oil, till golden brown spots appear on both sides..
- Serve them hot with your favorite pickle or Yogurt..
Beetroot Paratha is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Breakfast. Find the complete instructions on Bawarchi. In a bowl take the grated beetroot. Peel off and grate the beetroot. In a bowl take wheat flour and add grated beetroot, ginger and green chili paste and salt to taste, ajwain (carom seeds) and oil.