Budget Crockpot Venison Veg Soup for cheap. Be the first to review this recipe. Crock Pot Pulled Venison Hawaiian RollsLegendary Whitetails - Community. cheddar cheese, brown sugar, mustard, melted butter, Hawaiian. Try this venison stew recipe in the crock pot or in the oven.
A packet of onion soup mix and some fresh thyme add some fantastic flavor to this roast. I find the fresh thyme to really go well with the venison meat and it sort of helped hide that. Brown stew meat in olive oil, put in crock pot. You do ones thing heating sauté Crockpot Venison Veg Soup proving 11 program than 4 as well as. Here you are make hay.
ingredients of Crockpot Venison Veg Soup
- Prepare 1 lb. of (4) Deer Chop Loin Medallions.
- This 1 of large onion, chopped.
- also 2 of whole carrots, chopped disks.
- This 1 of whole celery heart, leaves and all, plus one stalk. Chopped.
- then 2 of potatoes, peeled and cubed.
- then 3 of garlic cloves, pressed.
- use 1 lb of Frozen Mixed Veg (P's & C's, corn, green and lima beans.).
- This 1 can (14.5 oz) of petitedice tomatoes.
- a little 32 oz of box of Beef Stock.
- also 40 oz. of V-8.
- Prepare 1/2 of tsp, each, ground sea salt and pepper.
Check out our favorite venison roast Crock Pot recipes for juicy, meaty meals. Your new favorite venison pot roast recipe is not only delicious, but it's simple and takes little time. On top of the venison, add both envelopes of the Lipton Beefy Onion Soup Mix, salt and black pepper. CrockPot Venison Stew is a delicious high fiber, low fat, gluten free soup made from home canned, fresh or frozen venison game meat.
Crockpot Venison Veg Soup one at a time
- Lay the 4 venison chops in the bottom of the crock-pot..
- Add all the rest of the ingredients and stir, not disturbing the medallions..
- Set on high crockpot setting. Let go for 8 hours, and then indefinitely on low..
- Remove and shred the venison, add back..
Venison stew made with fresh venison is an excellent healthy meal the whole family will enjoy. Venison Vegetable Soup Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Since we can some of our venison, I used that and I also put the tomatoes and onion in the blender then added it to my crockpot. Crockpot Venison Stew is a hearty and flavorful recipe made with deer meat that is slow cooked to perfection. Follow the instructions for layering the ingredients into your pot.