Alleviate Maida cake in year. Our Crumb Cakes Have The Delicious Taste Kids Love & The Goodness Moms Want. Maida Cake or also called as Maida Burfi, this is a simple dessert/sweet recipe using maida (plain flour) for this diwali. Use any food colour if desired and make it look colourful this Diwali.
We call it maida cake actually. Maida burfi, My mom used to make in my childhoods, but I have to say that,My Mami's are expert. They make this in a jiffy that too perfect. You act simmering coddle Maida cake applying 5 compound as well as 14 steps. Here you are arrive.
process of Maida cake
- also 1 cup of Maida.
- use 1/2 tea spoon of Eny colour.
- a little 1-2 drop of Vanilla essence.
- use 1 cup of Ghee.
- This 2 cup of Sugar.
My mami's used to add colorful tutti fruity to this,which I like the most, but unfortunately I didn't have any in stock, so I was not able to. Ingredients to make Flour Cake Recipe. Sift the maida, baking powder and soda thrice in a bowl. Maida is wheat flour similar to what is sold in the US as cake flour.
Maida cake method
- Heat ghee add maida slightly fry.
- Another bowl sugar with some water.
- Heat sugar 1/2 consistent patham.
- Add maida mix stirr well.
- Some hard off gas.
- Again continously stirring.
- Cake consisfensy add essence.
- A plate ghee apply 1/2 cake consistency put the plate.
- Another cake mix add colour.
- Mix well.
- Put cake plate on the first cake mix.
- Cool it.
- Shape cut the cake.
- Option add vanilla essence.
Like cake flour, maida is finely milled, and it has less protein than all purpose flour. You can use it for bread and cakes, as well as chapatis, parathas and puris. To achieve a flour more like all purpose or other flour types, you can add gluten to maita. Cakes are experiencing a renaissance, and the revival wouldn't be complete without Maida Heatter's Cakes, available for the first time in paperback. Maida flour is a very finely milled flour used in Indian cooking for making pastries, breads, and various biscuits and in particular parottas.