Cure Maida Burfee review. In my place, there is a sweet stall. They sell a burfi which taste so yummy. It is soft and just melt in your mouth.
They make this in a jiffy that too perfect. My mami's used to add colorful tutti fruity to this,which I like the most, but unfortunately I didn't have any in stock, so I was not able to. maida burfi recipe Maida burfi is a popular dish in most of the areas in India. You execute frying brew Maida Burfee applying 7 prescription as well as 4 together with. Here you are sew up.
process of Maida Burfee
- a little 1 cup of All purpose flour or maida.
- add 1 cup of Sugar.
- then 1/2 cup of Water.
- add 3 tbsp of Nova Ghee.
- give 1/2 Cup of Almonds.
- also 1/8 tsp of Saffron food colour dry one.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cardamom powder.
Many people like this dish and prefer to enjoy this dish in festivals or in a wedding ceremony with happily. Thanks Sowmya for showing the recipe of this dish. / Chocolate Burfi Recipe - Chocolate Maida Burfi Recipe. Chocolate Burfi Recipe - Chocolate Maida Burfi Recipe. This is a chocolate version of my maida burfi.
Maida Burfee technique
- In a pan, heat ghee and shallow fry the almonds and keep aside. In the same pan, roast the flour for just a few minutes until it is mixed well in ghee. Do not roast it for a long time. It should be lightly roasted until aromatic and the raw smell of the flour fades away..
- Make a single string consistency sugar syrup by adding the food colour and Cardamom powder to it. Add this sugar syrup to the roasted flour and keep mixing it until it forms a solid mass..
- Keep this on a low to medium heat when you mix it and also keep stirring it continuously. Grease a dish and empty the burfi mix into it and decorate with the Almonds lmonds. Cut into desired shapes and serve..
- Store these in airtight container and relish upto 2 to 3 days. Do not forget to refrigerate it. Food colour is optional. Mix it along with the sugar syrup if you are using it..
It is super dooper easy to make. And diwali has started in yummy tummy. You will be seeing so many diwali sweets and snacks in yummy tummy this whole month. Maida burfi is a simple sweet that can be made easily and comes out tasty too. It is a South Indian Fudge made with All Purpose Flour.