Best price for Homemade Maida Kheer promo. Prepare home made noodles from all purpose flour and mix with sugar, milk and shredded Cocunut.#Instant_Maida_Noodles_Kheer#Noodles_Payasam#তাত্ক্ষণিক_ময়দা Homemade Maida Kheer #cookwithamna As dessert at iftar is every one choice. I make it as it is very easy and special dessert for iftar. Homemade Maida Kheer #cookwithamna As dessert at iftar is every one choice.
Payesh in bengali means Kheer, so "Luchi-r Payesh" mesns "Poori ki Kheer" or "Luchi simmered. Homemade maida recipe yes you heard it right. When I saw this maida recipe I tried it immediately as I was awed to see healthy homemade maida recipe which I was searching for a long time. You complete steaming barbecue Homemade Maida Kheer testing 9 instructions as well as 5 moreover. Here you go do justice.
ingredients of Homemade Maida Kheer
- then 1 liter of milk.
- then 3 tbsp of maida.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Sugar.
- add 6 tbsp of water.
- a little 1 tsp of crushed Cardamom.
- This of For garnishing.
- give 1 tbsp of crushed coconut.
- a little 1 tbsp of almond.
- then of Few peanuts and pistachios.
This is an age old method our grandmas used for making baby porridge powders. I have already tried almost the same method for making ragi powder for babies which I fed for both mittu and gugu but never knew this. Appe Payasa is an authentic recipe from the regions of Karnataka and is prepared using small bite sized appe, made of maida or rava. Appe is a poori made like a crispy biscuits prepared commonly with chiroti rava or fine sooji.
Homemade Maida Kheer modus operandi
- First of all take milk in a deep pan. Put on flame and let it start boiling..
- Meanwhile dissolve maida in a bowl and keep aside..
- When milk start slight boiling add sugar, dissolve maida, cardamom and cook on low flame until it become thick. While cooking continously stirr it to avoid sticking with pan..
- Now turn off the flame and transfer kheer into another bowl. Let it on room temperature for few minutes. Then Garnish with, coconut, almond, pistachios and peanuts and put in refrigerator for 1 hour..
- Now yummy Kheer is ready to serve 😋..
One can take the liberty of preparing the biscuits with maida too. Appe are usually prepared as small pooris and later broken into small bite-sizes. . Make a dough of maida flour adding with water & oil, knead the dough well till it becomes smooth. Add filling dry grated coconut, sugar, Kaju & badam and seal the edges using little water. Then boil water and put this rice made out of maida to boiled water, salt and immediately strain it.