Biggest Aloo pattice on sale. These delicious Aloo Patties are best alternative if you want to have a crispy and spicy snack. They are made with readymade onion parathas filled with. Aloo tikki or potato patties are popular snack, traditionally when any snack is served with yogurt and chutney it is known as chaat.
Ragda Patties recipe is like Aloo Tikki Chaat, where curried peas is spooned over Aloo tikkis, along with sweet and green chutney and sev. Few Notes on Aloo Tikki (Aloo Patties) Recipe: The outer layer is little crispy and inside is soft if they served hot. If you store or let it cool the outer layer will get soften as time goes. You go for it browning melt Aloo pattice testing 10 prescription together with 11 than. Here you go achieve.
modus operandi of Aloo pattice
- a little 3 of potatoes boiled and mashed.
- a little 1/2 Teaspoon of ginger paste.
- add 1/2 Teaspoon of green chilli paste or finely chopped.
- use 1/4 Teaspoon of mango powder dry (aamchur powder).
- a little 1/2 Teaspoon of chaat masala.
- then 2 Teaspoons of poha thin (rice flakes).
- then 2 Tablespoons of all purpose flour (maida).
- This 1/2 Tablespoon of sooji (rawa, semolina flour).
- give 2 Tablespoons of oil.
- also To Taste of Salt.
Aloo Tikki is a popular north indian snack of spiced, crisp and tasty potato patties. An Aloo Tikki recipe that is crispy, crusty and so good. In Hindi language, aloo are potatoes and tikki are patties..aloo patties Ragda Pattice / Aloo Tikki Chat Recipe - Indian Street Food.
Aloo pattice prescription
- Take a bowl and put potatoes, ginger – green chilli paste, dry mango powder, chaat masala, thin poha, salt.
- Mix it well with fingers only and do not use palm to mix it (this way we can avoid adding moisture to the mix).
- Dust palms with all purpose flour, divide mixture in to 8 equal pieces balls and flat it with palm call each as Pattie.
- Take a plate and mix sooji and all purpose floor.
- Heat tawa on medium heat.
- Dust all sides of pattie in all purpose flour and sooji mix.
- Sprinkle few drops of oil on tawa, put the pattie on tawa and roast it for about 1-1.5 minutes.
- Sprinkle few drops of oil and flip pattie over, roast it for about 1-1.5 minutes.
- Repeat step 6 to 8 for each pattie. In case you have big tawa, you can roast 4 Pattie at the same time..
- Serve it with hot with tomato ketchup or green chutney.
- Note: After boiling keep it in fridge for approx 15-20 minutes, to reduce the moisture content from the boiled potatoes.
Hii Friends today I have brought for you a Keema Aloo Pattice. My YouTube channel is also a cooking recipe,you will get a new recipe daily. Aloo Tikki is a delicious Indian snack, served with a green cilantro chutney. It's made with potatoes, green peas, fresh herbs, and delicious Indian spices. Patties with minced meat and mashed potatoes.