Best Fish Molee(kerala style) for cheap.
You move steeping curry Fish Molee(kerala style) proving 13 method as a consequence 4 furthermore. Here you are get someplace.
instructions of Fish Molee(kerala style)
- This 1/2 kg of Fish cleaned and cut to pieces.
- use 2 cups of Savala cut to long pieces.
- use 1 tsp of Maida (corn flour)optional.
- Prepare 2 tsps of ginger grated.
- You need 2 tsps of garlic grated.
- This 4 nos of Green chillies.
- use 2 tsps of pepper.
- use 2 sprigs of curry leaves.
- add 2 nos of Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 no of lemon.
- use 2 cups of milk cocounut.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- also to taste of salt.
Fish Molee(kerala style) instructions
- Clean the fish and marinate with little turmeric,salt and half the lemon juice,for about 30 minutes.
- Make 2 extractions of coconut milk.First extraction one cup and second extraction with 2 cups of water. If it is made from coconut milk powder prepare 2 cups milk of average consistency..
- .Saute the savala in the oil,till it is slightly soft.The colour should not change. Now add the green chillies splitted lengthwise,followed by the ginger and garlic.Now add the maida, followed by 2cups of second extraction of coconut milk or pure water.Add tumeric powder,1 tsp lemon juice,tomatoes cut to small pieces and a pinch of salt.Bring to boil.Now add the marinatedd fish pieces slowly one by one,and cook in slow fire for 15 to 20 minutes or till it is done..
- Now add the curry leaves,and the first extraction of coconut milk. Add more salt if required. Cook for a few more minutes, stirring softly or shaking the pan,so that the fish may not be broken. Take out from fire and garnish with cashews,fried semia or tomatoes. You can also saute mustard and add in if required..Serve hot.