Best savings for Jackfruit Halwa review. The halwa is made with ripe jackfruit segments with jaggery and ghee and is made in a vessel called 'Uruli', which is a traditional cooking vessel of Kerala made of bell metal. My grandma used to make sure that we receive our share of jackfruit halwa in Chennai, every year. In a kadai (preferably non-stick kadai) put the jackfruit paste and add the jaggery syrup.
Kerala Style Chakka Varattiyathu is a tasty dessert recipe made with jackfruit. It is a halwa made with ripe jackfruit, jaggery, ghee, and cardamom powder. The recipe uses minimal ingredients and can be prepared in a jiffy. You discharge toasting burn Jackfruit Halwa using 8 instructions moreover 3 also. Here is how you fulfill.
compound of Jackfruit Halwa
- use 4 cups of Jack fruit-cleaned and cut to pieces.
- You need 2 cups of Molasses (sarkara).
- give 1 cup of wheat powder(Maida powder).
- You need 1 cup of coconut milk.
- This 1 cup of Ghee (refined Oil).
- also 1 tbsp of ginger cardamom Dried powder, powder (each).
- give 1 tbsp of cashew nuts ghee and kismiss fried in - (each).
- This 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
It is a great recipe to cook during the festive season when you have guests coming over. Did you know: Jackfruit is a rich source of dietary fiber that. The only time consuming task is separating the pods from fruit. As you finish making it, within no time it will be eaten up. ചക്ക ഹൽവ എളുപ്പത്തിൽ വീട്ടിൽ ഉണ്ടാക്കാം
Jackfruit Halwa ingredients
- The jackfruit cut to pieces is cooked in steam for a few minutes till it is soft.Cool and blend it in a mixie adding minimum water. Dissolve 2 cups of molasses(2 big unda sarkara) in one cup of boiling water. Continue boiling till it is fully dissolved.Filter it and keep it aside. Dissolve the wheat powder in a cup of coconut milk and keep aside.
- In a large thick bottomed pan or non-stick pan Mix together the pulp of the jack fruit,molasses or sarkara and the flour dissolved in milk. Bring to boil stirring..
- Continue stirring and when the water contents get dried up add ghee little by little in to the pan till the puree becomes a thick mass. Add powdered spices shown above,along with the cashew nut and kismis. When the puree becomes a thick mass and it no longer sticks to the sides of the pan, or it does not stick to the hands when tried with two fingers,add vanilla essence and take out from fire. Fill the halwa in greased dishes. Allow it to cool. The delicious jackfruit halwa is ready..
Boil it in water till soft in a pan. When it starts becoming thick, add the ghee little by little. When it becomes thick remove from fire. Jackfruit is the official fruit of God's Own Country, Kerala and is very close to heart for all keralites. Jackfruit halwa is a Kerala swee recipe made in each houses in kerala during it's season.