Build Petha Gujhia website. See great recipes for Petha Gujhia too! See great recipes for Petha Gujhia, Suji kesari petha, Hara petha, Petha too! In the way Chashni is coated on Mava Karanji and Gujhiya.
Mithi Gujiya recipe to celebrate the festival of Holi. Mithi gujiya is synonymous with Holi. When you say Holi the first thing that comes to mind is gujiya. You take on baking blanch Petha Gujhia adopting 10 process moreover 8 so. Here is how you get there.
modus operandi of Petha Gujhia
- then 1 cup of Maida.
- This 1 tbsp of Ghee.
- a little 1/2 cup of Water.
- a little 1 pinch of salt.
- also 1 cup of Petha.
- add 1 tbsp of Nuts pdr.
- also tbsp of Dessicated coconut1.
- a little 1 tsp of elaichi pdr.
- This 1 tsp of chironji.
- This 1 cup of Sugar to make chashni.
Holi celebration is literally not possible without gujiya. So here is an easy gujiya recipe without chashni. It was word of mouth that grew the business manifold over the next decade till Haldiram. The blog Banras ka khana is basically about traditional, heirloom recipes belonging to Eastern UP and neighboring areas.
Petha Gujhia program
- Make a dough of maida and ghee with water..
- Keep for half an hour to rest..
- Grate petha.Mix chironji,dessicated coconut,nuts pdr and elachi pdr..
- Make balls.Roll them.Keep filling on one poori and cover it with second one..
- Enclose from all sides..
- Fry them on medium slow fire..
- When pinkish brown in colour dip them in thick chashni.
- Decorate them with cloves and grated coconut..
Being a hardcore supporter of indigenous recipes and local ingredients, I love cooking and sharing some traditional recipes from other states of India too and a few old traditional recipes from other parts of the world too. Send or buy gift hampers in India. Send hampers to India from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, UAE, Singapore or any other part of the world. India's Favourite States for Travel if You're Sweet Toothed.. Desserts like Ghewar, Milk Cake, Gujhia, Doodhiya Kheench, Balushahi.