Dependable Maida biscuit or diamond cuts biscuit coupon. Maida biscuit seivathu eppadi, how to make maida biscuit explained in tamil. I have a lot of childhood memories associated with this savory snack. My Ammamma and Amma would prepare Maida Biscuits (the name they go by at home) and store them in large stainless steel containers.
Also called as diamond biscuits or Maida biscuits. Cut the circle into little diamonds with the help of a pie cutter or a knife. I like to use a knife as its super easy and the shape reminds me of my child hood memories. You fulfill roasting devil Maida biscuit or diamond cuts biscuit using 5 prescription along with 4 together with. Here you are nail it.
procedure of Maida biscuit or diamond cuts biscuit
- give 1.5 cup of all purpose flour.
- This 1/2 cup of sugar(powdered).
- use 2 tbsp of ghee.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- use of Oil for frying.
Powder sugar and keep it ready. Maida biscuits / Sweet Diamond Cuts are very easy to make and I love the whole process especially cutting them into diamonds with the special cutter. I always struggle cutting diamond shapes so I usually rehearse the pattern once in a paper sounds silly. Sweet Diamond Cuts (or) Maida Biscuit is an easy to make sweet made using Maida, Sugar and Ghee, which are readily available in any households.
Maida biscuit or diamond cuts biscuit procedure
- Into a mixing bowl add Maida, powdered sugar (its very important to powder the sugar), ghee and salt, mix well and gradually add water to form a soft dough (chapathi dough consistency) (we can also use butter instead of ghee).
- Divide the dough into 2 and spread it (do not roll it too thin or too thick) Then cut it square or diamond shaped with a knife..
- Once the oil is hot drop the diamonds one by one and fry until golden brown. (oil should be on medium heat)..
- That's it our delicious Maida biscuit / Diamond cuts is ready to be enjoyed with a cup of Tea / Coffee. Kids will definitely love it..
This is a sweeter version of thukkada (Spicy Diamond Cuts) and this is for the sweet lovers. This Sweet Diamond Cuts or Diamond Biscuits is a. Using biscuit roller/cutter or pizza cutter or knife cut the rolled chapati horizontally first, then vertically to make diamond shaped maida biscuits. Heat oil in a pan or kadai, just check the oil is heated enough, by dropping a pinch of dough in to it, if it raises up to the surface, then..like diwali. We call it diamonds biscuits are maida peda,but it is commonly known as diamond cuts/maida biscuits.