Achieve No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bites pre-owned. Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Bake Up A Sweet Treat For Your Loved Ones. No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Coconut Bites. Melt the peanut butter, honey, and coconut oil in a medium-size saucepan over medium-low heat.
Stir until the chocolate has melted. Add the oats, coconut, and pecans. No Bake Peanut Butter and Chocolate Brownie Bites. You perform broiling steep No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bites accepting 9 ingredients moreover 4 as well as. Here you are do justice.
program of No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bites
- use 1 cup of old fashioned oats.
- also 1/2 cup of all natural peanut butter.
- then 1/3 cup of unsweetened shredded coconut.
- use 1/3 cup of raw honey or agave nectar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of ground flaxseed.
- a little 3 tbs of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- a little 2 tbs of brewer's yeast.
- give 1 pinch of salt.
- This 1 dash of pure vanilla extract.
I think it's safe to say that peanut butter and chocolate is a winning combination every single time. But when you combine those flavors with other simple ingredients, you've created brownie bites that your taste buds are going to love. In a small saucepan, combine Domino® Light and milk over medium heat. Stir in peanut butter and vanilla.
No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bites technique
- Place all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl. Stir with a broad wooden spoon until well blended. Place bowl in fridge uncovered for 1 hour..
- When chilled remove from fridge, scoop out 1 tbs dough, use your hands to roll into a ball. Repeat until all dough is used up. Should make about 20 balls..
- Store in an air tight container. Keep refrigerated. Will keep for 2 weeks... if they last that long. ;) These also freeze well..
- Note: It will look like the mix doesn't want to come together at first, but don't worry it will and it should be very firm and tacky when fully blended..
These no-bake chocolate peanut butter energy bites are so easy to make and they are SO GOOD. These energy balls are high in protein so they actually satisfy your hunger AND your sweet tooth! They taste like Reese's Peanut Butter truffles! Combine oats, chocolate chips, flax seed, peanut butter, honey, and vanilla extract together in a bowl; form into balls using your hands. These are a complete knock off of my oatmeal peanut butter bites I made a few months ago.