Auction Chocolate Strawberry Oasis Pie promo. Chocolate Strawberry Oasis Pie recipe inspired by the movie "Waitress" - with a black-bottom cookie crust, creamy spiced chocolate custard filling Out of all the pies in a movie about many pies, this one always stuck with me. I've been waiting all year for strawberry season so. This strawberry oasis pie is an intimate and super rich blend of fresh strawberries and velvety dark chocolate.
Use a skewer to pop any air bubbles that rise to the top. First the flavor of an exotic spice And then you're flooded with chocolate, dark and bittersweet, like an old love affair. And finally strawberry, the way strawberry was always supposed. You act steeping panfry Chocolate Strawberry Oasis Pie adopting 18 procedure as well as 10 and. Here you go sew up.
modus operandi of Chocolate Strawberry Oasis Pie
- then of crust.
- a little of Non-stick vegetable oil spray.
- This 6 Tbl (3/4 stick) of unsalted butter.
- This 1 oz of semisweet chocolate, chopped.
- add 7 oz of chocolate wafer cookies (about 30 cookies).
- Prepare 1 pint of strawberries, trimmed and halfed.
- then of filling.
- add 2/3 cup of sugar.
- a little 1/4 cup of cornstarch.
- use 2 Tbl of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- This 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1/8 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- give 6 of lg egg yolks.
- add 2 1/2 cup of whole milk.
- give 6 oz of semisweet chocolate, chopped.
- give 1/2 Tbl of bourbon.
- use 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Chocolate strawberry pie, Strawberry desserts, Strawberry pie. How attractive and delicious is this chocolate strawberry oasis pie! It is inspired by the popular movie "Waitress". The fresh strawberries and the rich melted dark chocolate are just the perfect pairing.
Chocolate Strawberry Oasis Pie program
- Lightly spray 9” Pie dish with nonstick spray. Prepare crust:.
- Place the butter and chopped chocolate in microwave safe bowl, heat on high for 30 seconds or until just melted. Stir until smooth..
- Finely grind cookies in food processor. Add chocolate mixture and process until crumbs are evenly moistened. Press into Pie dish and freeze until firm, about 30 minutes..
- Arrange strawberry halves in a single layer on top of crust..
- Prepare filling:.
- Whisk sugar, cornstarch, cocoa powder, spices, and salt in medium heavy saucepan to combine. Whisk in egg yolks to form thick paste..
- Whisk in milk, then whisk over medium-high heat until mixture thickens and boils for 1 minute. Remove from heat..
- Add chocolate and whisk until smooth. Whisk in bourbon and vanilla. Cool 5 minutes, whisking occasionally..
- Pour filling over strawberries in crust until level with top of crust..
- Chill until set, at least 2 hours and up to 1 day. Top with fresh whipped cream and more strawberries, if desired..
And the delicious cookie crust is another plus. It is super easy to make and requires NO BAKE. Chocolate Strawberry Oasis Pie from Landis was DELICIOUS! Better the second day, for sure. A pie is always a delightful treat, but what could be better?