Buy Harry Potter Themed Chocolate Cake on sale. Impress your party guests with these magical Harry Potter themed cupcakes. They almost look too good to eat, almost. Chocolate is a sweetened confectionery available in both the muggle and wizard worlds.
Call it magic or call it magnets. Either way, you have to admit that this Harry Potter-themed cake with a floating Golden Snitch is really cool. The decadent layers of moist, chocolate cake have been coated with our creamy chocolate ganache frosting. You achieve grilling sear Harry Potter Themed Chocolate Cake using 13 ingredients and 6 and. Here you go produce.
receipt of Harry Potter Themed Chocolate Cake
- also 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- then 2 cups of sugar.
- give 3/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- also 2 tsp of baking powder.
- use 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- use 1 tsp of salt.
- give 1 tsp of espresso powder.
- also 1 cup of milk, buttermilk, almond, or coconut milk.
- give 1/2 cup of vegetable, canola oil, or melted coconut oil.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- add 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- This 1 cup of boiling water.
- Prepare of Chocolate Buttercream Frosting Recipe.
Enjoy our Chocolate Cake at your next party, celebration or family gathering - you'll be amazed! The cauldron cakes at the The Wizarding World of Harry Potter just got a whole lot more magical. The theme park has switched out the colorless original - made of chocolate cake filled with chocolate mousse, dipped in ganache and topped with a ganache handle - for something altogether. The real magic of the Harry Potter universe is that eating books is a viable way to teach yourself the material within them.
Harry Potter Themed Chocolate Cake separately
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Prepare two 9-inch cake pans by spraying with baking spray or buttering and lightly flouring..
- Add flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, salt and espresso powder to a large bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer. Whisk through to combine or, using your paddle attachment, stir through flour mixture until combined well..
- Add milk, vegetable oil, eggs, and vanilla to flour mixture and mix together on medium speed until well combined. Reduce speed and carefully add boiling water to the cake batter until well combined..
- Distribute cake batter evenly between the two prepared cake pans. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until a toothpick or cake tester inserted in the center of the chocolate cake comes out clean..
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for about 10 minutes, remove from the pan and cool completely..
- Frost cake with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting..
From Hogwarts to Hedwig, these cakes have got virtually everything in the Harry Potter universe covered. It's pretty difficult to believe that these were baked without the use of magic. This cake features all the classic Harry Potter staples: a wand, Harry's glasses, the golden snitch, a letter from Hogwarts, and of course, Hedwig. Kudos to those with a Harry Potter-themed wedding! This magnificent purple cake is truly breath-taking.