Direct Banana chocolate chip bread review. All Reviews for Banana Chocolate Chip Bread. One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. Add in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into a greased loaf pan.
Deliciously sweet, easy to make, moist chocolate chip banana bread recipe made in one bowl! My Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is ultra moist because I use a secret trick! This banana bread recipe can be made with or without the chocolate chips This chocolate chip banana bread that I am sharing with you today is EVERYTHING. You perform sizzling simmer Banana chocolate chip bread testing 9 modus operandi along with 7 as a consequence. Here you are reach.
compound of Banana chocolate chip bread
- add 4 of over ripe bananas.
- then 2/3 cup of brown sugar.
- add 1/2 cup of oil.
- also 2 of eggs.
- a little 1 3/4 cup of flour.
- This 1 tsp of baking powder.
- give 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- also 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Like, I am fairly certain I will never post another banana. This Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is the best of all possible worlds! This riff on classic Banana Bread is so good, the whole loaf will be gone before you know it. While this banana bread may look like a humble loaf speckled with chocolate chips, it is so much more than that.
Banana chocolate chip bread procedure
- Mashed the bananas..
- In another bowl, mixed sugar oil and eggs. Mix..
- Add the sugar mixture to the mashed bananas. Then put in vanilla extract. Mix..
- In a clean bowl mix all the dry ingredients (flour salt and baking powder)..
- Pour in the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Mix..
- Add in the chocolate chips..
- Preheat oven. And baked in 45 mins at 350 farenheit..
This post may contain affiliate links. This moist and pillowy soft chocolate chip banana bread is full of chocolate and banana flavor, quick to make and beyond delicious! Forget about any other chocolate chip banana bread recipe because this is all you'll ever need! The "secret" to getting moist chocolate chip banana bread is really just a couple simple ingredients. The main two being melted butter and Greek yogurt.