Direct Chocolate banana bread discount. Dear banana bread lovers, putting chocolate chips in your banana bread is like having your bananas and chocolate go on a date. Lovely and sweet, yet still separate and distinct. This easy Chocolate Banana Bread is moist, tender, and a chocolate lovers dream!
It makes a great gift, and leftover slices can also be frozen for a rainy day. Think of this recipe as a cross between your very favorite banana bread and a crowd-pleasing blackout cake. This banana bread features cocoa, chocolate chips, sour cream and a bit of vanilla extract. You prepare baking griddle Chocolate banana bread accepting 16 technique as well as 4 as well as. Here is how you make hay.
ingredients of Chocolate banana bread
- You need of A. Dry ingredients.
- This 175 grams of (1 and 1/4 cup) plain flour - sifted.
- then 40 grams (1/2 cup) of cocoa powder -sifted.
- then 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- This 1 of and 1/2 teaspoons baking powder.
- Prepare 60 grams (1/2 cup) of brown sugar.
- This 40 grams (1/4 cup) of caster sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- then of B. Wet ingredients.
- use 2 of overripe Bananas - mash by fork - mixed with a tsp of lemon.
- use 115 grams (1/2 cup) of or 1 stick) unsalted butter- melted & cool.
- a little 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs - at room temperature.
- a little 60 ml (1/4 cup) of milk - at room temperature.
- also of Other.
- Prepare 75 grams (1/2 cup) of chocolate chips.
This Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe takes banana bread to a new level! It's such a moist and easy chocolate banana bread that's a delicious family favorite! With a gorgeous ribbon of chocolate running through it, this marbled banana bread is as impressive looking as it is delicious. Add in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into a greased loaf pan.
Chocolate banana bread one at a time
- Grease and line your 9 x 5 inch baking tin with baking or parchment paper. Preheat oven to 170oC (350oF).
- Mix dry ingredients by a whisk. In another bowl, mix wet ingredients until combined. Make a well in the middle of your dry ingredients, add wet ingredients and mashed banana. Very gently fold the mixture using a spatula or wooden spoon until the mixture is just combined – be careful not to over mix..
- Add 1/4 cup of chocolate chips to the batter. Pour mixture into prepared tin and sprinkle 1/4 cup of chocolate chips on top..
- Bake for approximately 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted into the middle comes out clean. Leave to cool on a wire rack..
Chocolate Banana Bread is a soft, banana bread recipe that is the perfect balance of banana and chocolate. Loaded with chocolate chips, this is CRAZY good!! Nothing tops old-fashioned banana bread, except maybe this chocolate version! Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Butter and flour (or spray with a non stick vegetable/flour spray) the bottom and sides.