Best Cocoa Marble Pound Cake☆Recipe Video☆ in year.
You conclude steeping parboil Cocoa Marble Pound Cake☆Recipe Video☆ applying 11 compound including 10 and. Here you are hit.
technique of Cocoa Marble Pound Cake☆Recipe Video☆
- Prepare of ・140ｇ(4.9 oz) unsalted butter, room temperature.
- also of ・100ｇ(1/2 cup) granulated sugar.
- also of ・120ｇ egg (2 eggs, LL size), room temperature.
- give of ・30ｇ(6 Tbsp) almond flour.
- give of ・5-6 drops of vanilla oil.
- also of ・120ｇ(1 cup) cake flour.
- then of ・3ｇ(3/4 tsp) baking powder.
- a little of ・50ｇ(2.5 Tbsp) sweetened condensed milk.
- You need of ・10ｇ (5 tsp) cocoa powder, sugar-free.
- add of ・1 Tbsp milk.
- also of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Cocoa Marble Pound Cake☆Recipe Video☆ prescription
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/pDjBx9ijBis.
- Preheat an oven to 200℃ / 392 F. Grease the pan with butter. Sprinkle bread flour onto the pan and tap it with your hand to remove excess flour. Let it sit in a fridge. Mix cake flour and baking powder and sift it twice ; set aside..
- Cream the butter. Add granulated sugar to the butter in 3 parts. Mix well each time. After adding all, continue to mix for one and a half mins. Mix it with a whisk until whitish. (for about 5-7 mins).
- Beat eggs lightly until it gets watery. Add 1 Tbsp egg at a time to the butter mixture (for 3 times). Mix thoroughly after each addition until creamy. Add the remaining egg in 3 parts. Mix thoroughly after each addition until creamy..
- Add vanilla oil and mix well. Sift almond flour in the mixture and mix well. Add sweetened condensed milk and mix well..
- Add dry ingredients and fold it until powderiness disappears and gets glossy a little..
- Transfer 175 g (6.2 oz) batter into a other bowl. Put cocoa powder in the bowl while sifting with a tea strainer. Fold it 20 times and add 1 Tbsp milk. Fold it until well combined..
- Flatten the plain batter. Put blobs of cocoa batter in some places, leaving a little space between each batter. Fold it only 3 times..
- Put the batter into the prepared pan. Shake the pan or give light shocks to flatten the batter. Bake it at 170℃ / 338F for 45 mins..
- Drop the pan to prevent the cake from shrinking. Leave to cool for 15-20 mins as it is. Remove the cake from the pan and wrap it with plastic wrap twice while it's warm. Let it sit overnight at room temperature. Slice and serve..