Brand name Banana chocolate chip muffins 🧁 special. Sensory Crafts and Activities for Kids Help kids explore their senses—sight, smell, sound, taste, and touch—with hands-on ideas that are delightfully squishy, slimy, and stretchy for play time. In large bowl, mash bananas with fork. Fold in bananas and chocolate chips.
It's such a simple recipe with just the right balance of banana and chocolate. We love to have the choco banana muffins for breakfast and for snacking throughout the day. An easy banana chocolate chip muffin recipe made with ripe bananas and basic pantry staples. You transact sizzling grill Banana chocolate chip muffins 🧁 proving 10 instructions moreover 8 together with. Here is how you gain.
compound of Banana chocolate chip muffins 🧁
- then 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- a little 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- use 1 tsp of baking powder.
- add 1 tsp of baking soda.
- also 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- a little 2 of large ripe bananas.
- add 3/4 cup of melted butter.
- use 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
This is a delicious grab and go breakfast and a fun weekend baking project. People have been turning to baking to ease their anxieties these days. Mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in large bowl. Beat the egg in a small bowl until frothy.
Banana chocolate chip muffins 🧁 little by little
- Take two large or three medium-sized ripe bananas. I like using ripened bananas stored in the freezer for a few days. If I don't eat the bananas and they are about to go bad, I always freeze them..
- Mash the banana with a fork..
- In another bowl, add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, brown sugar, vanilla extract and egg and mix..
- Add melted butter to your mashed bananas. Also, add all the other ingredients from the other bowl and mix well..
- Once mixed properly, add chocolate chips and mix again..
- Pour the mixture in the muffin tray and fill 3/4 of the cups..
- Leave the tray in the oven for 25 minutes at 350° F, until turned golden brown..
- Enjoy these perfect and fluffy muffins. 😊.
Mix in cooking oil, milk, and bananas. Delicious Banana Chocolate chip muffins I definitely recommend them. I also recommend licking the bowl after you have put the muffins into the oven. As me and my sis Maria absolutely love licking the bowl. These banana chocolate chip muffins are quick to make, full of banana flavor, aren't too sweet, and have crunchy tops, and they taste just like banana bread!