Directions Banana Bread with Chocolate Ganache ★Recipe Video review. In this video, I shared my chocolate filled banana bread recipe. Chocolate will stay melted at room temperature and chocolate will flow out when sliced. Super moist and delicious banana bread with chocolate chips.
Chocolate Banana Cake Recipe & Video. Ripe bananas sitting on the counter means it is time to bake. Often times I make banana bread which is perfect in the mornings with Ganache: Place the chopped chocolate in a medium sized stainless steel, or heatproof bowl. You move grilling roast Banana Bread with Chocolate Ganache ★Recipe Video employing 19 ingredients so 17 including. Here you are rack up.
procedure of Banana Bread with Chocolate Ganache ★Recipe Video
- This of ■Banana bread.
- Prepare 100 g (3.5 oz) of unsalted butter, room temperature.
- also 100 g of (3.5 oz, 1/2 cup) granulated sugar.
- also 1 of egg, room temperature.
- give 30 g of (1 oz, 2.5 Tbsp) vegetable oil.
- a little 20 g of (0.7 oz, 3.5 Tbsp) almond flour.
- Prepare 200 g of (7 oz, 1 and 3/5 cups) bread flour.
- You need 5 g (1.2 tsp) of baking powder.
- also 3 g (1/2 tsp) of baking soda.
- Prepare 200 g (7 oz) of banana, net weight, for paste.
- add 90 g (3.2 oz) of banana, net weight, for diced.
- a little 1 Tbsp of lemon juice, for banana paste.
- a little 1/2 Tbsp of lemon juice, for diced banana.
- You need 60 g (2.1 oz) of mixed nuts.
- add of ■Ganache.
- a little 120 g (4.2 oz) of milk chocolate.
- also 80 g of (2.8 oz, 1/3 cup) heavy cream.
- also 1/2 tsp of rum.
- a little of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Easy and moist Banana Bread that is loaded with bananas and walnuts. I mixed mine with chocolate chips and cranberries and they were so deliciously moist! The Best Chocolate Banana Ganache Recipes on Yummly Double Chocolate Banana Bread With Ganache, double Chocolate Banana Cake with Coconut Milk Ganache, Healthy Chocolate Banana Brownies.
Banana Bread with Chocolate Ganache ★Recipe Video modus operandi
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/gtgHf_Y3XeI.
- Grease the pan with butter. Sprinkle bread flour onto the pan. Tap it with your hand to remove excess flour. Let it sit in a fridge. Preheat an oven to 210℃ / 410 F..
- Chop mixed nuts; set aside. Cut 200g banana into small pieces and put them in a bowl. Dice 90g banana into about 0.5 cm / 0.2'' cubes and put them in another bowl..
- Add 1/2 Tbsp lemon juice to diced banana and mix well; set aside. Mix 1 Tbsp lemon juice to 200g cut banana and mash them with a fork until smooth..
- Sift bread flour, baking powder, and baking soda together. Sift twice; set aside. Cream the butter until soft..
- Add granulated sugar in 3 parts. Mix each time until combined. After adding all, continue to mix for another 1-2 mins. Beat an egg lightly until it gets watery..
- Add the egg to the butter in 3 parts. Mix thoroughly after each addition until smooth..
- Add vegetable oil and mix well until smooth. Add almond flour and mix it until combined while crushing lumps..
- Put 1/3 of dry ingredients and fold it about 10 times. Put half the banana paste and fold it about 10 times. Put half of the remaining dry ingredients and fold it about 10 times..
- Put all the remaining banana paste and fold it about 10 times. Put all the remaining dry ingredients and fold it until powderiness disappears. Scrape off the remaining flour on the inner side of the bowl..
- Add the diced banana and fold it about 10 times. Add the chopped nuts and fold it about 20 times until it gets a little glossy..
- Put it into the prepared pan. Flatten it roughly with a spatula. Drop the pan lightly several times. Bake it at 180℃ / 356 F for 50 mins until golden brown..
- Drop the pan to prevent the cake from shrinking. Let it cool for 20 mins as it is. Remove the cake from the pan while it's warm and wrap it with plastic wrap; set aside..
- 【For ganache】Put heavy cream into a heat-resistant container; set aside. Chop chocolate into small pieces and put them in a bowl. Pour water in a small pot. Bring the water to a boil and turn off the heat. Put the bowl on so as not to touch the hot water directly..
- Wait for 30 sec and melt it. Take the bowl out from the hot water; set aside. Put the heat-resistant container (heavy cream) in the pot and warm it in the hot water over low heat for 2 mins..
- Add the warmed cream to the chocolate in 3 parts. Mix well until smooth. Add rum and mix well until combined. Let it cool for a few minutes until heavy..
- Spread out the ganache roughly over the top of the cakes. Chill it in a fridge for 30-40 mins to harden ganache. It's all done!.
HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE GANACHE - DRIPS, GLAZE IT, SPREAD IT Chocolate ganache is the most versatile frosting you can make for any cake, cupcake or dessert. In this post, I share with you everything you need to know about chocolate ganache in a step by step video tutorial. This chocolate ganache recipe is so easy. Pour hot cream over chocolate and whisk to make glaze, frosting or drips! Depending on which chocolate ganache recipe you are following, you might use more chocolate than cream for a thicker chocolate ganache.