Bonus No-Bake Double Chocolate Pudding 【Recipe Video】 website. In a saucepan over low heat, melt butter. Stir in chopped chocolate until melted. No Bake Chocolate Dessert is easy to make using pre-made Oreo crust, Cool Whip, instant Jell-O chocolate pudding and half-n-half.
So, when I came up with this rich chocolate and peanut butter dessert, it quickly became my all-time favorite. It's a cinch to whip together because it doesn't require any baking. All these recipes are made with only few basic ingredients and they are really easy to prepare. You get with it toasting steam No-Bake Double Chocolate Pudding 【Recipe Video】 testing 15 program moreover 12 than. Here is how you make hay.
process of No-Bake Double Chocolate Pudding 【Recipe Video】
- Prepare of ■ Chocolate Pudding.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- then 250 g (1 cup) of and 1 Tbsp) milk.
- This 24 g (2 Tbsp) of granulated sugar.
- also 150 g (5.3 oz) of couverture chocolate, cacao 56%.
- then 5 g (2.5 tsp) of cocoa powder, sugar-free.
- then 5 g of (1 and 2/3 tsp) gelatin powder.
- You need 2 Tbsp of water, for gelatin.
- add of ※Add rum or brandy (about 1/2 tsp) if you like.
- also of ■ Chocolate Sauce.
- You need 50 g (1.8 oz) of couverture chocolate.
- a little 50 g (3.3 Tbsp) of milk.
- also 2 drops of vanilla essence.
- then 1/2 tsp of brandy (optional).
- You need of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
So now all you need to do is to cheese with chocolate recipe do you refer: chocolate cheesecake, chocolate pudding, chocolate salami, chocolate truffles or chocolate tart. Gradually add pudding, beating well after each addition. Stir together the Oreo crumbs and melted butter until all the crumbs are moist. Trisha's chocolatey no-bake dessert squares are easy to transport and perfect on the go.
No-Bake Double Chocolate Pudding 【Recipe Video】 procedure
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/ydmdDAVx0Sg.
- 【For Chocolate Pudding】Let gelatin soak in the water; set aside. Please put water first to prevent unevenness. Put chocolate in a bowl. (Cut the chocolate into small pieces if the chocolate large.).
- Pour water in a small pot. Bring the water to a boil and then turn off the heat. Put the bowl with chocolate on the top of the pot so as not to touch the hot water directly. Wait for 30 sec and then melt the chocolate until smooth..
- Take down the bowl from the top of the pan. Sift the cocoa powder over the chocolate. Mix well until smooth; set aside. Put eggs in a bowl, and beat the egg lightly until watery; set aside..
- Put milk and granulated sugar in a small bowl (heat-resistant bowl). Microwave it at 600W for around 40 sec. Mix it to melt the sugar. Pour the warmed milk into the egg while stirring the egg..
- Pour the mixture into a pot. Warm it while stirring on extremely low heat for 2 mins. After you turn off the heat, continue to stir for 30 sec. Add gelatin and melt it thoroughly..
- Strain it. And cool down with ice water to 35℃ / 95 F (around body temperature) while stirring. Add a small amount of the egg mixture to the melted chocolate. Mix well until smooth..
- Put the chocolate mixture into the egg mixture. Mix well until combined..
- Pour it into each cup. Leave in a fridge for 2-3 hours to set..
- 【For Chocolate Sauce】Put chocolate and milk in a small bowl (heat-resistant bowl). Microwave it at 600W for 30 sec and stir well. Microwave it at 600W another 20 sec and stir well until smooth..
- Add brandy and vanilla essence and mix well. Let it cool in a fridge for 20 mins. It's all done!.
- Top the chocolate pudding with the chocolate sauce..
The sweet and salty combination will please kids and adults alike. Place sugar, cocoa powder, cornstarch, and salt in a heavy saucepan. Place saucepan on the stovetop over medium heat. Did you know you could make a masterpiece of a dessert with just these four simple ingredients? I am here to tell you that yes, you can.