Big Quick potato veggie with chapati 😊(katli with roti) #mycookbook promo. Side dish for poori, roti Deeps Kitchen Video recipe Visit my blog for detailed ingredient list and measurements and always feel free to. I always have leftover chapati after mealtime and it becomes dry over time. I do a stir-fry, chapati upma or kothu with leftover chapati.
You can add your choice of veggies. I have added following veggies: cauliflower, carrot. Chapati (alternatively spelled chapatti, chappati, chapathi, or chappathi; pronounced as IAST: capātī, capāṭī, cāpāṭi), also known as roti, safati, shabaati, phulka and (in the Maldives) roshi. You engage in grilling sear Quick potato veggie with chapati 😊(katli with roti) #mycookbook practicing 4 modus operandi moreover 6 also. Here is how you realize.
modus operandi of Quick potato veggie with chapati 😊(katli with roti) #mycookbook
- add 4 of potatoes medium, 1 onion sliced,1 tsp zeera.
- use 7-8 of Kashmiri whole red chilli (less heat and give colour).
- You need 1 pinch of turmeric and red chilli powder and 1/2 tbsn salt(acc to u).
- give of Dough 2 cups wheat flour,1 1/2 cup warm water,1 tsp salt and oil.
SWEET POTATO CHAPATI AKA SWEET POTATO FLATBREAD This whole wheat sweet potato chapati or flatbread is so versatile you can have it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. This simple, easy and effortless recipe makes the softest sweet potato flatbread ever. ROTI is a traditional unleavened whole-wheat bread which, depending on the cook, can be as thin as paper or thick as pita. CHAPPATI is traditionally made from very finely milled whole wheat "chapati flour" and tend to be thin and papery.
Quick potato veggie with chapati 😊(katli with roti) #mycookbook receipt
- Peel the potatoes, slice round from top wise,nor thick nor thin..medium. (katli mean flat potatoes).
- Now slice onion and cut red chillies. Now heat 3 tbsn oil and add all three..as pic.when it's slight colour change add 1 pinch of turmeric and chilli powder and salt and mix.
- Now add the potatoes mix and cover the lid..
- Cover the lid with cloth.so steam remains inside. After 2 mins just stir it gently.now let it cook on slow flame till 5 to 10 mins.but keep check in between. When done sprinkle some coriander leaves..
- Dough...knead as above ingredients...make chapati.
- Serve hot potato veggie with hot chapati/flatbread enjoy😊Please subscribe my #youtube blog Tanvi.s 25 yummy food blog for free and help me grow.take care and be safe👍.
In a large bowl, stir together the flours and salt. Use a wooden spoon to stir in the olive oil and enough water to make a soft dough that is elastic but. We love whole wheat chapati as its quick to make and very healthy. Made from the super ingredient whole wheat flour which is packed with phosphorus Whether they like to have it with subzi and dal, rolled up with grated veggies and cheese, or with a layer of jam, the Chapati is much-loved by kids. East African Chapati is a beautiful unleavened flat Bread eaten in East Africa in Countries like Burundi Uganda, Mozambique, Kenya In Uganda, Chapati is usually rolled up with a vegetable Omellete, and it is popularly known as Rolex.