Bonus Nicole's Amazing banana muffins review. Normally I like my banana bread/muffins with nuts, but because of the delicious (and crispy) topping, I didn't miss the nuts at all. Alexandra You'll love these soft and moist, easy-to-make banana muffins with just the right amount of sweetness, a sprinkle of spices, and tons of banana flavor! I love them plain but they're AMAZING.
I featured them on my blog (I put a link to your blog and the recipe). These Best Ever Banana Muffins are exactly that - the best banana muffins you'll ever make! I've made these muffins hundreds of times because they're easy to make, they call for simple ingredients, and they turn out perfectly every single time: crispy on the outside and soft and fluffy on the inside. You cause steaming scorch Nicole's Amazing banana muffins testing 14 prescription together with 7 than. Here is how you arrive.
ingredients of Nicole's Amazing banana muffins
- Prepare bowl of one.
- This 2 cups of granulated sucrolose.
- give 1 cup of unsweetened applesauce.
- also 3 of egg whites.
- You need 6 of really ripe bananas, mashed.
- You need 1/2-1 cup of mixture of chopped nuts and/or dried fruit mixture ***.
- give bowl of two.
- You need 2 cups of wheat flour or 1 3/4 c. wheat flour and 1/4 c. wheat germ.
- also 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- This 1 cup of rolled oats.
- This 2 teaspoons of baking soda.
- use 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- also of OTHER - you can subtract from flour and substitute with powder.
- also of for protein, fiber or peanut butter powder for added nutrients.
The banana bread muffins are based on my family's banana bread recipe so they do take a bit longer to bake than a traditional muffin. However, the way they turn out makes it all worth it. The crumb is tender and moist, the cake turns a dark, golden, caramelized brown, and the oat bran topping gets crisp and crunchy. I've been making that banana bread recipe, in one version or another, with nearly-overripe bananas for over a decade.
Nicole's Amazing banana muffins individually
- Mix bowl 1 ingredients together. See *** in step 2 for nut mixture.
- ** NUT/FRUIT MIXTURE *** You can add a lot of fun here. you can add up to 1 1/4 cup mixture of chopped dried fruits and/or nuts. Pecans, dates, prunes, almonds, walnuts, pineapples, coconut, cranberries. you can have a lot of fun here and never have the same type twice. The bananas and applesauce give you a nice sweet background for a lot of fun here. EXPERIMENT AND HAVE FUN!!!!!!.
- Add into bowl 1 bowl two ingredients.
- Spray muffin tins with spray butter or cookie sheet with spray butter.
- Put 1/8 cup (cookie scoop) or 1/4 cup batter in each mini tin (nearly full or a little over). each mini muffin tin holds 1/4 cup. a regular muffin tin holds 1/2 cup.
- If youre not using mini-tins, you can use a cookie sheet and use 1/8-1/4 cup batter and place 2-3 inches apart. DO NOT FLATTEN..
- Bake 15-25 minutes or until a toothpick from the middle of the pan comes out clean.
I highly recommend your giving it a try. But if you want perfect gluten free banana muffins, you can't just use a banana bread recipe and bake the batter in a muffin tin. What an amazing beginner friendly muffin! This recipe definitely deserves all these awesome feedback. Seriously, I think these may be the best banana muffins I've ever had.