Brand new Vegan Whole Wheat Chia Seed Jalapeño Waffles promo code.
You cause brewing devil Vegan Whole Wheat Chia Seed Jalapeño Waffles proving 8 receipt so 4 and. Here is how you fulfill.
procedure of Vegan Whole Wheat Chia Seed Jalapeño Waffles
- You need 1 of part whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 of part water.
- then 1 pinch of baking soda.
- also to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 of jalapeño sliced.
- a little 1 tablespoon of chia seeds.
- You need 3 tablespoons of water.
- give of Some oil for waffle maker.
Vegan Whole Wheat Chia Seed Jalapeño Waffles technique
- Mix 1 part chia seeds to 3 parts water to make a chia seed "egg" and stir. One tablespoon of chia seeds mixed with three tablespoons of water is what I used for this recipe. Give mixture about 2-3 minutes to gel. Add oil to waffle maker and preheat..
- Combine flour, salt and baking soda. I used a ladle full of flour, which I would estimate is equal to one cup..
- Mix in the water(equal to the amount of flour used), chia seed mixture and jalapeños just until lumpy batter is formed. My boyfriend brought super tiny jalapeños from a garden, and I used two, thinly sliced..
- Cook in a waffle maker until lightly browned.