Build Honey whole wheat bread overstock.
You execute frying decoct Honey whole wheat bread employing 10 procedure than 4 along with. Here is how you perform.
prescription of Honey whole wheat bread
- This 2 packages of regular active dry yeast.
- You need 1/4 cup of warm water (105° F to 115°F).
- use 1/2 cup of honey.
- This 1/4 cup of butter or margarine.
- This 3 teaspoons of salt.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of salt.
- use 4 1/2 cups of red fife home milled flour.
- Prepare 1 tbls of wheat gluten.
- use 1 tsp of distalt powder.
- give 2 3/4-3 3/4 cups of all purpose flour.
Honey whole wheat bread procedure
- In a small bowl dissove yeast in 1/4 cup water. In a large bowl, mix honey, butter, salt, and the very warm 2 1/2 cups water. Cool 5 minutes. To cooled honey mixture, beat 393 grams of red fife milled at home flour with electric mixer on low, scraping until moistened. Beat on medium speed for 3 minutes scraping bowl frequently. Beat in remaining 196.5 remaining red fife flour, and dissolved yeast, vital wheat gluten, and distalt powder..
- With stand mixer fitted with a hook stir in 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour until dough pulls away from side of bowl. Then add 1/2 cups to 1 cup flour and knead for 8 to 10 minutes until smooth and springy. Oil large bowl, place dough in bowl turning once to grease all sides. Let rise in warm place for 45 minutes, or until doubled in size, covered with plastic or towel..
- Generously grease or spray with nonstick baking spray 2 (8x4 or 9x5 inch) bread pans. Push dough to deflate, and divide in half. On lightly floured surface, roll each dough with rolling pin into 18x8 rectangle. Starting with one 8 inch side roll dough tightly pressing each time with thumb to seal after each turn. Pinch each end to seal. Fold ends under loaf; place seam down in pan. Cover and let rise for 45 minutes or until doubled in size. Heat oven to 375° uncover dough, bake for 30 minutes,.
- Turn down to 350° and bake another 10 minutes.(I like to cover with foil after the first 20 minutes of baking) and i also butter the loaves while they're still hot. Remove from pans and cool completely for about 1 hour..