Big Garlic Chive He Zi (pockets) made from Spelt 全麦韭菜盒子 on sale.
You pull off roasting spoil Garlic Chive He Zi (pockets) made from Spelt 全麦韭菜盒子 practicing 10 receipt as well as 6 and. Here you are produce.
compound of Garlic Chive He Zi (pockets) made from Spelt 全麦韭菜盒子
- then 3 cups of (390g)Organic spelt flour.
- a little 1 cup (110 g) of Organic all purpose flour.
- You need 60 g of dried Xiapi 虾皮(baby shrimp).
- add 600 g of Asian chives.
- a little 60 gram (1.5 bunch) of dried mung bean vermicelli.
- You need 2 Tsp of toasted sesame oil.
- then 3 of eggs.
- use 2 Tsp of olive oil.
- also 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of fish sauce.
Garlic Chive He Zi (pockets) made from Spelt 全麦韭菜盒子 little by little
- Rinse garlic chive under running tap water, drain and dry them in air until no visible water is detected. A little bit wither is even better. Soak mung bean vermicelli in warm water for 30 minutes..
- While chives are air drying, prepare the dough by adding hot water into the flour mixture. Knead the dough until smooth. Wrap it with plastic bag and allow it to rest..
- While the dough is resting. Roast dried salted Xia Pi (shrimp) in a wok with medium heat until aromatic for about 3 minutes. Set aside..
- Saute eggs with olives oil and set it aside to cool down. Mince roasted Xia Pi, garlic chive, soaked mung bean vermicelli. Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Add cooked eggs once cooling down. Drizzle with toasted sesame oil. Adjust seasoning by adding fish sauce and salt. It shall be saltier than you would normally do..
- Separate the dough into 24 balls. Flatter each ball and roll it into a 4 inch round piece with a rolling pin. Fill in 3 Tsp filling and make it into a half moon dumpling shape. Seal the edges well..
- Pan sear it on low heat on both sides until golden brown. Serve warm..