Brand new Whole Wheat- Buttermilk Scone (Weight Watchers) coupon code.
You engage in frying fix Whole Wheat- Buttermilk Scone (Weight Watchers) working 8 receipt and 6 steps. Here is how you get someplace.
receipt of Whole Wheat- Buttermilk Scone (Weight Watchers)
- also 1 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- give 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- This 1 tsp of salt.
- a little 2 tbsp of cold unsalted butter, cut into pieces.
- Prepare 1 cup of lowfat buttermilk.
Whole Wheat- Buttermilk Scone (Weight Watchers) instructions
- preheat oven to 400°F.
- whisk together all dry ingredients (first 6 ingredients) in a medium bowl. with pastry blender or two knives used scissors style, cut butter into flour mixture until mixture resembles coarse scrubs. Add buttermilk to flour mixture, stirring just until moist dough forms..
- With floured hands, knead dough 6-8 times in bowl to bring dough together (dough will be shaggy).
- turn dough out onto lightly floured work surface and pat to 1/2 inch thickness. With floured 2.1/2 inch round cutter, cut out 10 rounds without twisting cutter. Gather scraps and reroll, making total of 12 scones. Place scones 1 inch apart on un-greased baking sheet..
- bake until golden brown, about 12 minutes. Transfer to wire rack; serve warm..
- Power Points per serving 4 . Makes 12 scones 56 grams each..