Auction Honey Wheat Bread for cheap. Our Wheat Bread is always sprouted, full of flavor, & nothing but nutritious. Made with sprouted grains to keep it delicious, nutritious, and easy to digest. Find Deals on Honey Wheat Bread in Groceries on Amazon.
I'm going to make this recipe a staple around our house. Choose crust color and loaf size if available. This Honey Wheat Bread recipes bakes up two soft loaves of homemade bread. You effect heating boil Honey Wheat Bread accepting 11 prescription including 14 as well as. Here you are do the trick.
technique of Honey Wheat Bread
- give of Yeast.
- add 1 1/2 tsp of quick yeast.
- add 1/2 tsp of white sugar.
- add 2 tbsp of warm water (110° F).
- also of Dry ingredients.
- Prepare 3 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- give 1 tsp of salt.
- use of Wet ingredients.
- a little 1/4 cup of butter-flavored vegetable shortening.
- also 1 cup of warm water (110° F).
- also 1/2 cup of honey.
There's a combination of wheat and all-purpose flour, sweetened with honey. If you're looking for a simple homemade bread with wholesome ingredients, this Honey Wheat Bread is it. A moist, flavorful bread with a slightly crispy crust. Rosemary Parmesan Focaccia Bread - The perfect dipping bread!
Honey Wheat Bread procedure
- mix yeast ingredients in bowl of stand mixer and let sit for 15 minutes.
- add dry ingredients, then add wet ingredients.
- mix on low speeds until all ingredients are incorporated.
- mix on medium speed for 3-4 minutes.
- remove dough from bowl and knead by hand on a clean dry surface for an additional 3-4 minutes.
- grease bottom of large bowl with 1-2 teaspoons vegetable oil.
- place dough in bowl, turn to coat with oil and cover with a damp cloth.
- place in warm space to double in size (about 1-1&1/2 hours).
- grease and flour a 9x4 inch loaf pan.
- after dough has doubled in size, punch down to eliminate bubbles, shape into loaf and place in greased loaf pan.
- sprinkle with dry oats and press into dough.
- place in warm area and allow to double in size again (about 1-1&1/2 hours).
- pre heat oven to 350° F.
- bake for 30 minutes on bottom rack.
It is delicious dipped in olive oil or as a side for soup. Sally Lunn Bread - A sweet bread recipe that has been passed down in our family for generations. This recipe is adapted from Ben Butler at Hayden Flour Mills. Homemade Honey Whole Wheat Bread is simply the best wheat bread you will ever eat! Use this wheat bread as a base for an Avocado Chickpea Sandwich or a Roasted Turkey Sandwich.