Bargain Whole-wheat coconut and almond biscotti for cheap. Beat in the melted butter (or coconut oil). Combine wet ingredients with dry ingredients and gently fold with a spatula until combined. Skip the photo tutorial - Jump straight to the recipe.
If dipping in chocolate, melt chocolate chips (or chocolate Wilton candy melts) in microwave. Stumbled upon this recipe for biscotti made with whole wheat, almond meal and less sugar than usual. Without added fat, these are crunchy but not very hard. You perform grilling broil Whole-wheat coconut and almond biscotti proving 8 technique together with 9 moreover. Here is how you pull off.
prescription of Whole-wheat coconut and almond biscotti
- add 2 1/4 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- a little 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- This 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- also 1 tbsp of almond extract.
- give 3 of eggs.
- use 1/4 cup of coconut shavings.
The log slices really well, making for thin biscotti. Slightly coarse textured, just about sweet (think Marie biscuits), these will be good cookies for the health conscious. Once melted, using a wire whisk, whisk soy milk into the melted oil, followed by almond or vanilla extract. Whisk in almond or vanilla extract.
Whole-wheat coconut and almond biscotti method
- Preheat oven to 190℃ and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine eggs, oil, sugar and almond extract in a medium bowl.
- In another bowl, combine whole-wheat flour, all purpose flour, baking powder and coconut shavings.
- Combine these two mixtures, forming a dough.
- Separate dough in two. Place these two sets of dough onto the parchment paper in two long 'log' shapes..
- Bake the mixture for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Leave 'logs' to cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Using a serrated knife, cut into 1cm thick slices.
- Lay slices flat on the baking sheet and bake for another 10-15 minutes, turning them every 5 minutes.