Brand name Healthy whole wheat banana bread site. Bread, Bagel, Brownies, Pita, Rolls, & More. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. This is a moist banana bread recipe that I make fairly often with leftover, very ripe bananas..
With this healthy banana bread recipe, you're only a few simple ingredients away from the best banana bread ever! It's made with whole wheat flour and naturally sweetened with honey or maple syrup. You can easily make this banana bread vegan or gluten free—check the recipe notes for details. You act toasting imbue Healthy whole wheat banana bread employing 10 process also 8 together with. Here is how you effect.
process of Healthy whole wheat banana bread
- a little 2 cups of mashed very ripe bananas.
- then 4 tablespoons of honey.
- This 4 tablespoons of oil.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- a little 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- a little 2 tablespoons of milk.
- Prepare 2 cups of whole wheat flour.
- a little 3 teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- then 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
This Healthy Whole Wheat Banana bread is easy to make in one bowl and is filled with good-for-you ingredients. My name is Molly Leonard and I'm the recipe developer, photographer and writer over on What Molly Made. I'm huge fan of The Stay at Home Chef and was thrilled to be able to contribute to the delicious library of recipes Rachel has created. Whole wheat banana bread is easy to make, yet delicious and healthy.
Healthy whole wheat banana bread individually
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 9x 5 inch large loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, salt, walnuts, baking powder.
- In another bowl, mix together mashed bananas, egg, milk, vanilla, oil, and honey until combined.
- Pour wet ingredient mixture into the dry and mix with a spatula just until combined (do NOT over mix!).
- Pour batter into loaf pan and bake on medium rack for an hour to 65 minutes it golden brown. Test with a toothpick to make sure..
- Remove from pan onto wire rack to cool..
- Tip: the riper the bananas, the more intense the banana flavor and sweetness!.
How to Make this Healthy Banana Bread Recipe. This whole wheat banana bread is made in one bowl, except for mashing the banana. I always mash my bananas in a separate bowl using a fork. You can also mash the bananas in a stand mixer. So for those that keep up with the little "food holidays" National Banana Bread Day was.