Budget Paneer crispy triangles review. Welcome to my channel The Joy of Cooking. Disclaimer:- The Products used in this video are not sponsored and purchased with my money. Learn how to make Restaurant Style 'PANEER CRISPY' with our chef Tarika Singh.
In this video, Learn how to make tasty crispy paneer fingers. It is very easy delicious recipe that we can add sliced paneer, red chilli powder and salt to it. The paneer pieces are nicely browned on the outside and chewy in the center. You can simmering spoil Paneer crispy triangles applying 16 process along with 4 together with. Here is how you do the trick.
modus operandi of Paneer crispy triangles
- give 1/2 cup of moong dal yellow.
- a little 1/2 cup of green moong dal.
- a little 2 of spoon corn flour.
- add 2 of green chilli.
- a little 1/2 bowl of coriander leaves.
- This 1/2 inch of ginger.
- add 4 of garlic pods.
- Prepare 2 of spoon kasuri methi.
- add 150 gms of paneer crumbled.
- then 1 of chaat masala.
- This 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- a little 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- use To taste of Salt.
- then 1 of capcicum finely chopped.
- also 1 of onion finely chopped.
- add 1 of Tomato finely chopped.
Enjoy it with my coconut rice or basmati rice! Paneer pakora are a delicious Indian snack made with paneer, spices & gram flour. Pakora are much loved by most Indian especially during the monsoons and winters. In India we make many kinds of.
Paneer crispy triangles procedure
- Soak both dal for 2 hours grind it with green chilli,ginger,garlic kasuri methi, coriander leaves,corn flour batter is ready..
- For filling take paneer in a bowl add chopped veggies,masalas mix them..
- Heat tava add spoon full batter spread cover and cook like dosa on one side take out cut triangle shape..
- Fill the stuffing cover another triangle over it.now cook triangle on tawa apply oil cook both sides till crisp.serve hot..
Mesh potato and add all thing except paneer, vermiceli sev and oil. Add water that batter become medium thick sliced paneer into half round pieces. Then merinade paneer into potato batter for half. Delicious and healthy crispy paneer cheese balls made in a air fryer. The balls turns out super crunchy and crispy without the use of oil.