Bargain Street style Italian pizza on sale.
You be responsible grilling burn Street style Italian pizza practicing 25 process as well as 8 moreover. Here is how you nail it.
process of Street style Italian pizza
- use For of pizza base-.
- a little 3/4 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 3/4 + 3/4 cup of maida /white flour / cake flour.
- add 100 ml of or more shortening agent (salsa ghee / margerine / butter).
- also 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of yeast.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- give 3/4 cup of warm water to knead dough.
- also For of Gravy-.
- add 500 grams of red ripe tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 of onion finely chopped.
- give 1 tbsp of cornflour (starch).
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- add 1 of or more tbsp Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- also 2-3 tbsp of sugar.
- use 1 tsp of ajwain coarsely pounded.
- then 2 tbsp of (or as per your taste) chilli sauce (I prefer Nali hot).
- Prepare 5-10 of chopped green chillies.
- use For of Topping-.
- also 2 of medium to big onions (not very finely)Chopped onion.
- then 2 of big Chopped green chillies/optional).
- then 2 of medium to big (not very finely)Chopped capcicum.
- a little 50-100 grams of Cheese (no other than Amul / Britannia or some Indian variety).
Street style Italian pizza separately
- For pizza dough--Combine flours, salt, baking powder and sugar. Add shortening agent (veg oil/margarine/butter) combine well. We are looking for a crumbly texture of flour that can be held together when pressed in a feast. Add more shortening if required to get that texture. Add yeast, mix and knead dough using warm water. The dough has to be stiff like Bhakhri. Knead for 5-7 minS. Cover and rest for 2 hours..
- The dough will slightly rise after two hours. It will feel light when pressed and some threads will be seen when pulled. Knead a bit. Start the oven at 180c. Make balls of the desired size from the dough. Smoothen them and roll evenly like the thickness of Bhakhri. Prick them using a fork..
- Place them in the baking tray and bake. check after 5-7 minutes. Flip them over if they are evenly golden brown and crispy at the bottom. Bake again till the same colour and texture on the other side. It takes about 20 min for a batch to be fully baked. You may place two trays in the oven at a time, just that the top tray will take more time than the bottom tray. Picture 2 and 3 shows how they should look on both sides after fully baked. This base has a shelf life of a month..
- For gray-- Boil water in a pot. Turn off the stove and place washed tomatoes in it. You may also want to put a cross cut on the crown of the tomato before placing in the pot. Cover and rest for 5 min. You'll be able to peel the skin of tomato easily once blanched. If you can't, heat water again and let them rest in it for a few more min..
- Peel and cut them. Grind them to make puree. Add corn flour to the puree and whisk to mix well..
- Heat oil, add onions and fry till pink. Fry garlic, green chillies and then add the puree. Add salt, sugar, chilli powder and ajwain (crushed between your palms) when it thickens. Let it boil on low heat for 3-5 min or till you get the desired consistency. Stir it very often to avoid scorching..
- We are looking for the sauce that is outstandingly sweet and spicy and has spreading consistency. Add chilli sauce and let it cool. At the time of serving, spread gravy on the base, load with veg topping (much more than in the pic) and slide it in the oven preheated at 180c for around 5 min or till the pizza is hot. The aroma of pizza will spread in your kitchen when they are hot. Remove from oven and grate cheese over the topping. Cut into 4 and serve..
- It is absolutely fine to skip the heating process. The pizzas still taste as yummy, in fact even yummier and crunchier. To make the process even quicker, you can replace the pizza sauce with tomato ketchup..