Buy Cheese Khakra Chaat on sale. Buy Groceries at Amazon & Save. Chaats are something, you always feel excited about. Khakra is known across the country for its crispiness and is completely a healthy snack to munch on when you feel a little hungry.
Make this as a evening snack or a party appetizer. Cheese Khakra Pizza is an easy-to-make snack recipe that you can prepare for your loved ones on occasions like birthday party, kitty party and even potluck. Bhakri Chaat Recipe With Green Moong Sprouts And Aloo is a delicious chaat recipe that can be served to your guests at tea time or even as an appetizer at dinner parties. You perform heating simmer Cheese Khakra Chaat using 14 method as a consequence 3 as a consequence. Here you go pull off.
receipt of Cheese Khakra Chaat
- give 3 of whole wheat khakra.
- This 1/2 cup of green chutney (coriander & mint).
- a little 1/2 cup of sweet chutney (tamarind & Date).
- give 1 cup of sev.
- add of for topping:.
- give 1 cup of finely chopped onion.
- add 1 cup of finely chopped cucumber.
- You need 1 cup of finely chopped capcicum.
- Prepare 1 cup of finely chopped tomato.
- This 3 tsp of chaat masala powder.
- This of as required Cheese cubes accordingly.
- use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- This of as required Coriander leaves finely chopped.
- add 1 tsp of cumin powder.
Healthy multigrain bhakri topped with a mixture of moong sprouts, potatoes, onions and tomatoes, tossed in green chutney and sweet chutney making it nice and chatpata. Khakra Chaat Khakras are extremely popular snacks. They are nothing but thinly rolled out masala (or plain) chapatis which are made crisp over a tava (griddle). See great recipes for Left over Roti chaat (Khakra chaat), Cheese Khakra Chaat too!
Cheese Khakra Chaat separately
- To begin Khakra chaat recipe. Take a big bowl mix all finely chopped vegetables which we kept aside. In a bowl mix, everything add chaat masala powder, cumin powder, red chilli powder..
- Place the Khakra on the serving plate. Sprinkle all the salad mixture which we kept ready. Drizzle sweet chutney and green chutney over the salad mixture and sprinkle some sev..
- Grate Cheese accordingly over the Khakra and garnish with coriander leaves. Serve Khakra chaat immediately..
Some cheese, chutney and chopped veggies stuffed between two crisp khakras makes for this snack. Idli Chaat is a fusion recipe which is an amalgamation of South and North Indian cuisine. A unique dish that is best to make if you want to use any leftover idlis from the breakfast. Turn them into spicy, tangy, chaat for your evening snack or as an appetizer for lunch. If you want to try a new chaat recipe, this recipe is your dish.