Buy Paneer pockets pre-owned. Paneer Pizza Pockets Recipe, panner sukhi sabji, How To Make Paneer Pizza Pockets Recipe A combination of paneer, sweet corn, and capsicum in this pizza pockets. Paneer pizza pockets easy made snack stuffed with paneer, herbs and spices same like paneer. Heat oil in a deep pan / kadai.
This helps in puffing them up nicely. Paneer pocket is a good snack or appetizer option. This is a very easy and simple recipe. You see to brewing ruin Paneer pockets employing 9 process than 4 as a consequence. Here is how you get someplace.
compound of Paneer pockets
- You need 100 gm of paneer.
- This 1 tbsp of cup capcicum.
- a little 1 tbsp of tomato.
- a little 1 tbsp of onion.
- then 1 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of pizza seasoning.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- add 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- also As needed of Oil to shallow fry.
These are crispy outside and soft inside. Do try this at home and write me. Do not forget to like, share and subscribe. Try this simple and delicious Paneer Pockets recipe for your snacks.
Paneer pockets individually
- In a bowl add flour, salt and little oil and knead a soft dough and rest for 15 mins...
- Now cut the paneer into small cubes and put in a bowl, add all the veggies, add salt, chill flakes, seasoning and mix and keep aside.. You can add any veggies of your choice...
- Once the dough is well rested take a small portion of it a roll into rectangle sheet.. Keep the stuffing in the center.. Now apply little water with you finger to all the sides and fold it from all the sides to cover the filling like envelope...
- Now shallow fry from all the sides till golden brown and serve hot with tomato ketchup.. Enjoy.
If you like it, please subscribe the channel. #paneerpockets #snacks #vegetarianfood. paneer pita pocket recipe paneer in whole wheat pita pocket You will find this paneer pita pocket recipe especially satisfying, because every part of it, from the pita bread to the paneer coleslaw is homemade. Although that might sound daunting, it is not so. While it takes around twenty minutes to prepare the ingredients, the actual.