Best Aloo capcicum sabzi in year. Aloo capsicum Sabzi is a good combination of tasty potatoes and tangy capsicum. It is mainly a North Indian dish, although is has become popular across all regions in India. This aloo shimla mirch sabji is a simple, easy and tasty recipe made with minimal ingredients.
How to make Capsicum Potato Curry. Easy make potato capsicum sabzi recipe.aloo capsicumer sukhono sabji. Try this aloo capsicum recipe without potatoes too. You get ready heating steam Aloo capcicum sabzi applying 14 procedure as well as 4 together with. Here you go do a bang-up job.
prescription of Aloo capcicum sabzi
- give 2 of Potatoes.
- This 1 of Capcicum.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- give 1 of Tomato.
- also 1 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- give 1 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- This 1/4 of Turmeric.
- Prepare 1/2 of Garam Masala.
- a little 1/4 tsp of Cumin.
- then 1/4 Cup of Curd.
- also to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oil.
- You need Leaves of Coriander.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Kasurimethi.
If you are in a hurry Usually I do not add water while making potato aloo capsicum sabzi but if you feel that sabzi is..aloo ki sabzi -Potato and capsicum stir fried with tomato,crunchy peanuts and coriander seeds Adding crushed peanut is my own twist to the simple regular aloo capsicum sabzi and every one at. Aloo capsicum recipe - north Indian style dry aloo capsicum recipe with step by step photos. This simple yet flavorful & delicious aloo capsicum is a life saver for me most times in dealing with my. Capsicum (bell pepper or Shimla mirch): Here green bell pepper is used.
Aloo capcicum sabzi process
- Wash and Pell Potatoes and deep fry the. Keep aside.
- Heat a Khadai with a tbsp of oil. Add cumin and chopped onion. Fry for few minutes and add chopped Capcicum. After a minute add all the spice powders, salt and chopped tomatoes..
- Mix everything well and then add the beaten curd. Saute until oil oozes out. Add the fried potatoes and 1/4 cup water..
- Boil and cook everything to a semi thick gravy. Sprinkle Coriander Leaves and Kasurimethi. Serve hot with garam garam phulkas 😋.
For the variation, you can add red pepper or yellow pepper or combination of any. The sabzi will looks so colorful and eye catching. Capsicum Aloo sabzi is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Side-Dish. Find the complete instructions on Bawarchi. Your Aloo capsicum Sabzi is ready to serve.