Deals Besan dhokla khaman in microwave online.
You execute brewing griddle Besan dhokla khaman in microwave testing 14 ingredients as a consequence 18 along with. Here you are reach.
process of Besan dhokla khaman in microwave
- then 1 cup of gram flour besan.
- You need 1/2 cup of curd (yogurt) Dahi thick and non sweet.
- a little 1/4 cup of water.
- a little 1 tbsp of white sugar.
- This 1 tbsp of oil olive oil or any other.
- give 1/2 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- give 1/4 tbsp of white salt.
- use 2 of green chilli finely chopped into small circular pieces.
- a little 1 tbsp of citric salt fruit salt.
- a little 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- also 1 tbsp of mustard seeds.
- also 2 tbsp of coriander leaves chopped into small pieces.
- a little 10 of curry leaves.
- a little 1 cup of water.
Besan dhokla khaman in microwave compound
- Before starting the recipe, you should have the ingredients ready..
- Add Gram Flour, Curd and (Our 1 Cup = 240 ML) Water in a bowl. Mix it well to remove all visible lumps. Mix it for 1 minute..
- Add rest of the ingredients: Ginger, Salt, Turmeric and Green Chilli. Mix well again..
- Add Sugar along with Oil and mix well again. It should take about total of 2 minutes for mixing..
- Batter is ready. Lets get the Dhokla dish/pan ready..
- Grease the dish/pan so that the Dhokla does not stick to the bottom or any corner of the dish.The pan should be Microwave safe. We are using a plastic based pan, you can use any other pan too..
- Add the ENO (Indian brand of fruit salt) in the batter and mix it. We need to immediately transfer the batter into the greased pan after mixing it..
- Transfer the batter into our greased pan. Do remember to fill up only 75% (height) of the pan. Mixture will grow substantially in it's volume and become fluffy within a minute. Dhokla dish is now ready to go into Microwave.
- Keep the pan in Microwave for 4 minutes on high power. There may or may not be any power selection option in your device. We don't have either..
- But, you should select the highest power level, if you have the option.Take out the pan from Microwave after 4 minutes.
- Slice the Dhokla into square or rectangular shaped pieces before making the seasoning. Mark horizontal and vertical cuts. You can keep the size of your Dhokla slices as per your choice. We have approximately 2x2 Inch pieces..
- Heat Oil in a pan on high flame for 30 seconds. Add Mustard seeds and wait for another 30 seconds..
- After 30 seconds, turn the stove to medium flame. Now add Green chilli, Curry Leaves and Coriander leaves. Mix well..
- Add Water and Sugar. Mix well.Turn the stove on high flame and let it cook for 3 minute..
- After 3 minute, switch Off the stove. Now directly transfer the seasoning on to the Dhokla pieces..
- Spread it evenly all over the pieces such that each piece gets to taste the seasoning and gets fluffy..
- At this time, Dhokla is ready to serve practically. But, it is advisable though optional, to give it a bit of sitting time..
- Keep Dhokla aside for 10 minutes. This will help the seasoning settle down and reach all the corners of dhokla. It would also help moist the internal portions of Dhokla pieces.After 10 minutes, Besan Dhokla is absolutely ready to enlighten your evening Keep Dhokla aside for 10 minutes. This will help the seasoning settle down and reach all the corners of dhokla. It would also help moist the internal portions of Dhokla pieces.After 10 minutes, Besan Dhokla is absolutely ready..