Bonus Popcorn in microwave coupon code. In a cup or small bowl, mix together the unpopped popcorn and oil. Pour the coated corn into a brown paper lunch sack, and sprinkle in the salt. Fold the top of the bag over twice to seal in the ingredients.
No, I'm not talking about the plastic-wrapped packages of microwave popcorn from the store — although I will thank them for the. Microwave popcorn is the perfect snack for movies and TV or large gatherings with friends. If you think the scary movie you're watching is terrifying, just wait until you take a closer look at the nutrition label of your microwaveable. You get with it roasting deep fry Popcorn in microwave using 4 compound also 8 steps. Here you go nail it.
method of Popcorn in microwave
- Prepare 1/4 cup of maize corn.
- also 1/4 tsp of salt.
- a little 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 of brown paper bag.
Just add popcorn, cooking oil or butter and salt in a deep plate and cover it with cooking foil from paper. Make popcorn in the microwave without having store-bought microwave popcorn. Microwave popcorn is, in my opinion, better than stovetop popcorn because it doesn't need any oil or fat. Does eating microwave popcorn actually cause cancer and other health problems?
Popcorn in microwave prescription
- Take a brown paper bag which can go in the microwave..
- Put popcorn kernels in the bag..
- Put salt and black pepper too and give a shake..
- Now close the bag by folding it around 1”, 2-3 times so that it doesn’t open when corn kernels will pop inside..
- Place it in the microwave and keep it on high for two minutes initially..
- Check after two minutes, it will be mostly done..
- But still it depends upon the microwave, so can close the bag and place it again for 30 seconds..
- Enjoy the popcorns with evening tea..
Learn about the science behind these claims and how to safely enjoy this low-calorie, high-fiber snack. Popcorn has always been one of my very favorite snacks, so much so that it's become a part of our family lore! (All my kids know that it takes very little effort to convince me to go see a movie with them. Microwave popcorn is an invention that revolutionized how people enjoyed their snacks. In the past, if someone wanted to enjoy a tasty bowl of popcorn, then they either had to warm up their favorite. Homemade microwave popcorn without the nasty chemicals….yes, please!