Budget Litti chokha (litti cooked in microwave) overstock. litti chokha recipe with step by step photos. litti with accompanying chokha is a healthy food. litti chokha is popular street food in bihar. Litti is the stuffed whole wheat dough ball and Chokha is a mashed relish that is served with litti. Litti Chokha without Oven, Authentic Litti chokha recipe, Batti Chokha Recipe, Bihari Sattu Litti, Litti Chokha In Gas Flame #LittiChokha #BihariRecipes.
The Pitthi(stuffing) to be filled in it is made with Sattu and Litti is eaten. How to make litti (Stuffed wheat dough with roasted gram powder)? Litti Chokha is a Bihari recipe, which is extremely easy to put together and can be a nice wholesome delight for Bihari Cuisine lovers. You conclude browning curry Litti chokha (litti cooked in microwave) testing 14 ingredients as well as 19 along with. Here you go put it over.
instructions of Litti chokha (litti cooked in microwave)
- a little For of litti-.
- You need 250 gms of wheat flour.
- then 3 tablespoons of ghee.
- You need 1 1/2 tablespoons of salt.
- also as required of Water.
- Prepare For of chokha-.
- use 4 of patatoes.
- a little 1 of big sized brinjal.
- use 3 of tomatoes.
- a little 5 pieces of garlic.
- This 3 of green chillies.
- then 1 of finely chopped onion.
- add 2-3 tablespoons of mustard oil.
- add As per taste of Salt.
Here's how you can prepare this dish by following these simple steps. cooked.in ist ein innovativer Rezepte-Blog für eine schnelle und gesunde Küche. Kochen nach Anweisungen von Oma sind passé, die individuelle Küche ist nun endlich auch im Web angekommen. Litti chokha is very famous food of Bihar, Jharkhand and Uttar Pradesh. Learn step by step litti chokha recipe.
Litti chokha (litti cooked in microwave) step by step
- For litti-.
- Mix wheat flour, ghee and salt..
- Now add water and make a dough (it should not be too hard or too soft).
- Now divide the dough into 10 to 12 equal parts and make balls..
- Slightly press the balls to give the litti a proper shape and keep all the litties on a microwave rack..
- Put the rack in microwave..
- Now cook the litties at 180 degree temperature for 15 to 20 mins..
- Turn the litties in between so that it will cook from both sides.
- Cook till it will turn slightly brown..
- For chokha-.
- Boil the potatoes and peel it..
- Roast the brinjal and tomatoes and peel it..
- Mash all these three together..
- Add chilli and garlic paste..
- Add salt and mix all the ingredients properly..
- Now take mustard oil in a pan..
- Heat it properly add chopped onions and fry for 2 min.(onion should not be fully cooked). Now add whole paste to it and fry for 2 min..
- The chokha is ready. Garnish it with coriander leaves..
- Surve litti chokha with daal..
Litti Chokha is a trditional snack food found in India's Bihar Chokha is a dip prepared by mashing boiled potatoes, tomatoes and eggplant together with some spices. Sometimes I prefer to roast veggies instead of boiling. Litti Chokha is a traditional dish that has its origin from the state of Bihar in India. Whole wheat dough balls are filled with sattu, a flour made from roasted bengal gram and eaten To eat the litti, break it a little and pour more ghee so that the filling gets soaked with ghee. Litti chokha is an authentic Bihari food that is prepared as a main course meal.