Best price for Festive White Chocolate Popcorn pre-owned. This Valentine's Day White Chocolate Popcorn Recipe is easy to make and sure to be a hit! It's the perfect Valentine's Day Treat to make that is so tasty. We love making fun Valentine's Day treats at our house that don't take a lot of work.
My favorite white chocolate peppermint popcorn could only be bought in a bag. That is until I made it at home. I worked in batches, using a quarter cup of kernels per batch to get just the right amount of popped corn. You wrap up brewing griddle Festive White Chocolate Popcorn testing 3 prescription as well as 4 moreover. Here you are cook.
modus operandi of Festive White Chocolate Popcorn
- use 3 cup of Popped Microwave Popcorn- butter flavor.
- add 3/4 cup of White Chocolate Chips (but any chocolate is fine).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Nonpareils Mix Dessert Sprinkles (regular sprinkles will work too).
I had some kernels that didn't pop so that's why I did a. This popcorn recipe is so fast and simple. I take it to potlucks and for the teachers' table at work. White Chocolate Popcorn Recipe - This is a delicious and easy treat that you can make for birthday parties or holidays such as Christmas and Easter.
Festive White Chocolate Popcorn separately
- Spread popcorn out on a metal or glass baking dish and make sure to spread evenly..
- Melt chocolate in either a double boiler or the microwave until runny and smooth with no lumps..
- Take a WIRE whisk, dip in white chocolate and splatter liberally over popcorn. Do this until chocolate is gone and the popcorn is well coated. Quickly take nonpareils and shake evenly over popcorn..
- Place baking dish in fridge for 15 minutes or until chocolate has hardened. Remove from fridge and break popcorn into clumps..
You'll need just a few ingredients and you can make as colorful and festive as you like. This white chocolate popcorn is the perfect mix of sweet and salty. Creamy white chocolate drizzled over buttery homemade popcorn - add the festive sprinkles on top and you have the perfect holiday snack or treat! White chocolate, salty cashews, and refreshing peppermint oil make for a surprising trifecta of flavors for this festive popcorn you won't be able to stop snacking on! It's also perfect for stocking stuffers and gift giving.