Buy No Bake Energy Bites in stock. This No Bake Energy Bites recipe is perfect for breakfast, snacking, even dessert! They are my favorite healthy energy bites! No-Bake Energy Bites. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Granola bites loaded with healthy ingredients! No-bake recipe for peanut butter chocolate energy bites. Healthy No-Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Granola Bites (Energy Bites). You bring about brewing blanch No Bake Energy Bites adopting 7 modus operandi moreover 6 and. Here you are realize.
receipt of No Bake Energy Bites
- a little 1 cup of Dry oatmeal, old fashioned or quick.
- then 2/3 cup of Toasted coconut flakes.
- You need 1/2 cup of Peanut butter.
- then 1/2 cup of Ground flaxseed or wheat germ.
- a little 1/2 cup of Mini chocolate chips.
- use 1/3 cup of Honey.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
These no-bake energy bites check all of those boxes PLUS they're delicious! My son and I crave them all the time. No-Bake Energy Bites are also referred to as protein balls or protein bites, and for good reason. These small balls are loaded with protein, healthy fat, fiber, and great flavor.
No Bake Energy Bites modus operandi
- Heat oven to 350°; toast coconut flakes 8-12 min. Watch carefully..
- Stir all ingredients together in medium bowl until thoroughly mixed..
- Let chill in refrigerator for 1/2 hr. roll into 1-inch balls OR Press mixture in 8-9 inch square pan; refrigerate until firm and cut into small bars. Makes 20-25, depending on size..
- Store in airtight container and keep refrigerated up to one week..
- Recipe is versatile - substitute almond butter or any nut butter for peanut butter. Add chopped nuts, dried fruit or dried berries for chocolate chips. Substitute other chips (butterscotch, white chocolate, etc.) for chocolate chips. DON'T recommend substituting agave nectar for honey..
- Recipe from www.gimmesomeoven.com..
This No-Bake Protein Energy Bites recipe has become one of our all-time favorite snacks in our family! They are easy to make energy bites that taste like a Chocolate Chip oatmeal cookie. Packed with protein and loaded with feel-good ingredients. No bake energy bites packed with protein and nutritious ingredients for your on the go lifestyle. Just eat one or two of these protein-packed balls and you'll be ready to tackle the next task.