Buy Oatmeal and Banana Muffins promo code. Add the mashed banana, and combine thoroughly. Stir the flour mixture into the banana mixture until just combined. These healthy banana muffins are fluffy and irresistible, yet made with wholesome ingredients.
These Banana Oatmeal Muffins are a quick and easy breakfast on the go. With no added oil or refined sugar, they make a healthy snack for kids, too! These delicious oatmeal banana muffins are made with whole grain oatmeal and have an oatmeal crumb topping. You get with it browning heat Oatmeal and Banana Muffins adopting 12 process furthermore 6 than. Here is how you conclude.
receipt of Oatmeal and Banana Muffins
- give 1/3 cup of sugar.
- use 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- a little 2 tbsp of butter.
- then 2 of bananas (mashed).
- This 1 of banana (sliced).
- add 1/3 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 cup of quick oatmeal.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of baking powder.
- then 1 of egg.
- a little 3 tbsp of milk.
- also 1 dash of cinnamon.
- then 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
It's a delicious moist muffin filled with banana and oatmeal, and is perfect for breakfast or snacking any day of the week! Line muffin tins with muffin liners. Pour the mixture into each muffin cup about ¾ full. Add your preferred toppings and gently push your toppings into each muffin cup.
Oatmeal and Banana Muffins prescription
- preheat oven to 350°F or 175°C.
- cream butter and sugar until cream and smooth. add the egg and mix, careful not to curdle it. mix in the vanilla and cinnamon..
- sift in the flour and baking powder. fold it in slowly..
- next take 3/4 of the oatmeal and mix it in well. add in the milk until it is in thr dropping consistency..
- line cupcake tin with paper cups and fill it in 2/3 full. sprinkle leftover oatmeal of the muffins and add banana slices as toppings..
- bake for 15-20 mins or until toothpick comes out clean.
Almost every week, I make a batch of healthy muffins to have on hand for easy breakfasts, snacks, and lunches. I love that they can sit in the fridge and still taste great a few days later—and that they're packed with enough nutrition that they're a good quick meal option. Simple, healthy and easy to make. These banana oatmeal muffins are moist and delicious and can also be made gluten-free. Banana oatmeal muffins are naturally gluten free and made with no butter, no oil and no refined sugar.