Best Microwave Old Fashioned Rice Pudding in year. This is a very quick and easy Rice pudding.and you end up with creamy yummy flavors. I did not use raisins.was out so made it with out Will be one of my anytime favorites becasue it was so easy and. Protein Chocolate Lava Cake Recipe - Whey Ascent Protein Powder.
This Old-Fashioned Rice Pudding tastes just like the KozyShack Rice Pudding I like to buy at the grocery store, only. Cooked rice is combined with milk, sugar, and an egg and flavored with butter and vanilla in this quick stovetop rice pudding. All Reviews for Old Fashioned Creamy Rice Pudding. You be responsible toasting roast Microwave Old Fashioned Rice Pudding proving 8 program so 4 along with. Here you are do one proud.
instructions of Microwave Old Fashioned Rice Pudding
- give 2 cups of L/O cooked rice.
- use 3 of eggs, beaten.
- This 1/3 cup of sugar.
- add 1/4 tsp of salt (optional).
- give 2 cups of milk.
- then 1/2 cup of raisins.
- add 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cinnamon or nutmeg.
This comforting dessert is a wonderful way to end any meal. As a girl, I always waited eagerly for the first heavenly bite. Add an egg yolk or two. To avoid scrambling your eggs, remove a small amount of the hot mixture and whisk it into the.
Microwave Old Fashioned Rice Pudding singly
- In a 2 quart microwavable casserole or bowl, mix beaten eggs with milk, sugar and salt..
- Stir in rice, raisins and vanilla..
- Cook uncovered on high 8-10 minutes. Stir every 1-2 mins..
- Sprinkle with cinnamon or nutmeg and let stand 3o minutes, without stirring. Serve warm or chilled..
Stir in rice, raisins and vanilla. Stir in rice, raisins and vanilla. You can make rice pudding using leftover rice and a few other ingredients right on the stovetop! The best old-fashioned cake doughnuts, served up plain or coated all around in cinnamon sugar. How to Make Rice Cooker Old-Fashioned Rice Pudding.