Avoid Soya pulav site. Soya chunks pulao is not only tasty rice recipe but also very nutritious as soya chunks are rich in proteins.i used Nutrela soya chunks for this recipe.you. How to Make Cabbage Soya Pulav. Boil water in a separate bowl, add soya chunks when the water boils.
Soya Biryani Recipe-How To Make Quick Soya Chunks Biryani-Pressure Cooker Veg Biryani-SoyaBean Pulao. Soya Bean Pulav by Ayushi Jaiswal. Browse recipes by occasion, ingredients, cuisine, festivals and more. You pull off brewing curry Soya pulav testing 14 modus operandi as a consequence 5 moreover. Here you go bring about.
process of Soya pulav
- You need 2 cup of basmati rice.
- then 1 cup of Soya chunks soaked.
- add 1 of onion.
- use 1 of tomato.
- a little 6 of garlic pods.
- use 1/2 inch of ginger.
- add 2 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- use 2 tbsp of oil.
- This 1 of whole garam masala.
- then 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- give 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- a little 1 tsp of garam masala.
- also 2 tbsp of green peas.
- use 4 cup of boiled water.
Rich in fibre and protein, this Soya Pulav surely makes for a healthy meal. Watch and learn from Sucree how to cook this nutritious dish. Soya, Pulav, Rice-recipes, Cooking Method Your delicious Soya rice is ready to serve. Happy Independence Day to all my friends!!!
Soya pulav method
- Make a paste of garlic,ginger,tomato,coriander leaves.
- In a cooker add oil.When hot add whole garam masala and jeera.Now add Sliced onion.fry it.
- Now add paste stir it.Add dry masala and soaked Soya and green peas.Mix it well.
- Add Rice and water.Cook till 3 whistle.
- Now serve with papad.
After reading about the immense health benefits of soya. I now try to include soya in my cooking. To be honest, both of us are not big soya fans, but this pulao was a welcome change from our usual menu. If you are looking for a variety rice dish, this is good. I've been getting requests for recipes..