Deals Soya pulao website. Soya Chunks Pulao #SoyaChunksPulao #SoyaPulao #PulaoRecipes Soya is a great source of proteins, vitamins and minerals. I am going to show you guys Soya. How to make Soya Pulao-Soya nuggets make a good substitute for mutton in this pulao, made especially for vegetarians.
A nutritious pulao made using soya chunks is a good way of getting wholesome nutrition and taste. Soya Chunks Pulao is a simple and mild pulao recipe with coconut milk. I usually add soya chunks to vegetable biryani or on very rare ocassions make soya chunks biryani. You arrange boiling stew Soya pulao proving 25 procedure as well as 6 as well as. Here is how you arrive.
method of Soya pulao
- use 3 cup of rice.
- then 6 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 of large sized onions (finely chopped).
- use 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- a little To taste of Salt.
- a little 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 4 of green chilies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- This 2 tbsp of ghee.
- give 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- give 1 of lemon (juice).
- a little 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- use 1/2 tsp of black salt.
- add 4 of cardamoms.
- add 1 of bay leaf.
- This 4 of cloves.
- then of For soya chunks.
- use 1 cup of soya chunks.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- then 2 tsp of soya sauce.
- a little 1 tsp of chilli vinegar.
- This 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- add 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- This to taste of Salt.
Meanwhile we can cook the vegetables for the Soya Pulao. Your delicious Soya rice is ready to serve. Super nutritious and protein rich Soya chunks are cooked along with Rice and aromatic spices to make this Pulao. If you like to garnish the pulao with fried cashews, fry them till golden and set aside.
Soya pulao compound
- In a bowl boil 2 cup water. Add 1 tsp salt and soya chunks in it. Boil it for 4-5 minutes and turn off the gas. Squeeze soya chunks and wash it properly. Squeeze again and put it ina bowl. Add sauces, vinegar, black pepper powder and sprinkle some salt. Mix well and keep aside..
- Wash rice properly and keep aside..
- In a pressure cooker heat ghee. Add cardamoms, cloves, and bay leaf, saute for a while. Now add cumin seeds and saute. Now put ginger garlic paste in it and saute till raw smell goes away..
- Now add onions and saute till onions gets translucent. Put all dry spices powder and salt in it, sprinkle some water and saute till water evaporates. Now add marinated soya chunks and rice. Saute for a couple of minutes..
- Add 6 cups of water and lemon juice in it and mix well. Close lid and take a whistle on high flame. Slow down the gas and cook for another 2-3 minutes..
- Turn off the gas and serve hot. Delicious soya pulao is ready to serve. Enjoy with curd..
I like to use it along with the veggies since they. The soya chunks pulao is an easy recipe to whip up when you crave for something fancy yet less cumbersome to cook. Soya chunks are easily available in the market. How to make Soya Chunks Pulao in Microwave You can easily make Soya chunks pulao is the microwave. But the masala have to roasted in the pan only.