Deals Soya chunks pulao on sale. Soya Chunks Pulao #SoyaChunksPulao #SoyaPulao #PulaoRecipes Soya is a great source of proteins, vitamins and minerals. Over the past few months, I have increased the usage of soya based products in my cooking even though my family isnâ€™t very fond of soya. Super nutritious and protein rich Soya chunks are cooked along with Rice and aromatic spices to make this Pulao.
Soya Chunks Pulao is a simple and mild pulao recipe with coconut milk. I usually add soya chunks to vegetable biryani or on very rare ocassions make soya chunks biryani. Soya chunks curry recipe or meal maker curry recipe to accompany rice, biryani, chapathi, pulao. You conclude boiling fricassee Soya chunks pulao using 12 instructions so 5 furthermore. Here is how you gain.
process of Soya chunks pulao
- You need 2 cup of rice.
- give 1/2 cup of soya chunks.
- use 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- use 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of chopped ginger.
- a little 1 of lemon juice.
- give 4 tsp of green peas.
- also 2 of cardamom.
- Prepare of Salt to tast.
- then 3 tsp of ghee.
- also 3-4 cup of water.
Soya chunks also called as meal maker or soya nuggets. These are used widely in the Indian food..of soya chunks biryani recipe. it includes, veg dum biryani, pressure cooker biryani, veg pulao, palak pulao, pudina pulao, coriander rice, masale bhat and tomato pulao recipe. in addition do visit my. Since my kids love pressure cooker biriyani and vegetable pulao which I make in pressure cooker, I wondered why not make a pulao with soya. To be honest, both of us are not big soya fans, but this pulao was a welcome change from our usual menu.
Soya chunks pulao compound
- Wash rice and soak it in water. Take a pan and add 2 cup boiled water in it.put 1/2 tsp salt in it and soya chunks once the water starts to boil. Cover the pan with a plate and leave for 20 minutes..
- In cooker heat ghee and add cumin seeds and all spices. Then add the soya chunks and green peas and put them into the roasted masala and mix well.add water and rice and mix them too into the masala. Mix well and roast for 2-3 minutes and close the lid of cooker..
- Pressure cook for up to 1 whistle and turn off the flame. Take out half the pressure from the cooker by liffting the whistle with a spoon. Once the steam comes out open the lid of the cooker and add lemon juice and mix well. and let the pulav cool down a little and serve..
I have a quite a few pulao recipe in this blog. Check out my Spicy Aloo Peas Pulao, Peas Pulao and many more. For Non Veg Version, check out my. A healthy pulao - soya chunks and rice cooked together with some simple masalas. Soya beans are said to control blood sugar levels, lower cholesterol, regulate the bowels and relieve constipation.