Auction Soya Chunks Yellow Red Bell Pepper Sabzi overstock. Just had some bellpeppers and soya chunks handy and needed to make a quick subzi. So just added some onions and tomatoes to it with simple spices. Add tomatoes, chopped red, yellow and green capsicums, spring onions and soya chunks.
The Best Vegetarian Soy Chunks Recipes on Yummly The bell pepper is the fruit of plants in the Grossum cultivar group of the species Capsicum annuum. Cultivars of the plant produce fruits in different colours, including red, yellow. You wrap up broiling toast Soya Chunks Yellow Red Bell Pepper Sabzi employing 14 modus operandi along with 6 moreover. Here you are finish.
procedure of Soya Chunks Yellow Red Bell Pepper Sabzi
- give 20 of nos soya chunks (soaked for 30minutes).
- also 1 of yellow and 1 red bell pepper dized.
- This 1 of medium size onion sliced.
- This 1 teaspoon of garib chopped.
- use 1 teaspoon of ginger paste.
- give 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- then 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- also 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- give 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- a little 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- then 1 tablespoon of vinegar.
- You need to taste of salt.
- then 3 tablespoons of cooking oil.
- a little 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds for garnishing.
The first in this series is a dry capsicum curry, which can be had with rotis or even to spice up a basic dal-rice menu. I use green capsicums for this as it does not have the sweetness of the red or yellow variety. If you like that taste, then go ahead and substitute this with. A wide variety of red yellow bell pepper options are available to you, such as color, type, and cultivation type.
Soya Chunks Yellow Red Bell Pepper Sabzi program
- Heat oil in wok add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, garlic and ginger paste and saute till ginger fry and seeds crackle..
- Add onion and saute till it turn pink..
- Add red and yellow bell pepper and saute for 3minutes on medium flame..
- Add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, soy sauce and vinegar add little water and mix it well..
- Take soya chunks and remove excess water and then add it in mixture and mix well, cover the lid and cook it on low flame for 5minutes..
- Serve hot in plate and garnish with sesame seeds..
Pieces of yellow and red sweet pepper on cutting board isolated on white background. Tantalizing colors of freshly chopped raw bell peppers on white. Photo "Chunks of chopped red and yellow bell. You can now buy yellow and red striped peppers at the grocery store. They come from Holland and are a new invention which was just patented.