Cure Spicy soya chunks in stock. Boil water in a sauce pan. Soya chunks curry recipe or meal maker curry recipe to accompany rice, biryani, chapathi, pulao. This recipe will give you a spicy, mildly hot and tasty soya chunks dish.
This Spicy soya chunks masala dry fry or stir-fry recipe is an easy, healthy and tasty side-dish. It goes well with rice, chapathi, and any Indian bread. Soya Chunk is one of our favorite item and I usually like to eat it a little spicy. You finish steeping parch Spicy soya chunks applying 6 process together with 6 as a consequence. Here you go do justice.
program of Spicy soya chunks
- a little 1 bowl of soya chunks.
- You need 2 of chopped onions.
- Prepare 1 of chhopped tomato.
- a little as needed of oil.
- This 2 tablespoon of milkcream.
- use to taste of salt and chilli powder.
I remember my mom making a dish with soya chunk which tastes like a spicy chicken dish and she would call it chicken. Spicy Potatoes Recipe - Make It Easy Recipes. Spicy Shredded Chicken Salad Recipe - From Szechuan, China. Soya chunks are a healthy food for both young and old individuals.
Spicy soya chunks one at a time
- Boil soya chunks in water.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add onion and tomato....cook it for 2 minutes.
- Add salt and red chilli powder acc. to taste.
- Now add boiled soya chunks...and stir it.
- Now it is ready to serve.
Soya Chunks Curry is my recipe for #Proteinweek - a mildly spicy curry using soya chunks that pairs well with both parathas and rice. You can also add fresh green peas or diced potatoes to this curry. Totally healthy soya chunks and sprouted moong chaat. Ingredients for Spicy Soya Chaat Recipe. Sprouted Green Gram to taste. Смотрите далее.