Budget Masala soya chunks coupon. Soya chunks curry recipe or meal maker curry recipe to accompany rice, biryani, chapathi, pulao. Soya chunks also called as meal maker or soya nuggets. These are used widely in the Indian food as they are considered healthy, protein rich and a good alternate to those who want to refrain from eating meat.
It goes well with rice, chapathi, and any Indian bread. Soya chunks is also called as soy meat or soya nuggets. Soya / Meal maker is a good replacement for meat for the vegetarians. You perform boiling steam Masala soya chunks adopting 14 process together with 7 than. Here you go achieve.
receipt of Masala soya chunks
- also 2 cups of soya chunks.
- You need 2 of onions.
- give 2 of tomatoes.
- give Few of garlic cloves.
- then 1 piece of ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- then Pinch of hing.
- add 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- then 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- give 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- use 1 tsp of garam masala.
- This 1 tbsp of Green coriander.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- a little to taste of Salt.
Soya chunks cooked in rich onion tomato masala gravy with spices, cashew, and cream. A simple, healthy and tasty Indian style soya chunks curry that goes well with ghee rice, pulao, chapathi and other Indian breads. For more soya chunks recipes, check out. Soya Chunks Dry Soya Chunks Deep Fry Masala Nutri Soy Chunks Curry.
Masala soya chunks step by step
- Soak soya chunks in warm water for 10 mins.
- Chopped 1 onion for frying grind ginger,garlic with remaining onion and make tomatoe puree.
- Head oil in a vessel add hing,cumin seeds and chopped onions stir a little till the onions are light pink now add the grinded ingredients.
- Now add all the powdered masala fry them for 2 to 3 mins and add tomatoe puree.
- Fry this mixture in slow flame till oil separates.
- Now squeeze soya chunks and add in the masala and lastly add salt and half cup of water cover it for 5 to 6 mins..
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
Creamy and rich soya chunks masala that goes well as a side dish with chapathis, pooris and any pulao variety. Make this soya vadi masala in a jiffy by using the pressure cooker. Soya chunks adds a good source of much needed protein to meet our daily dietary requirement. Soya Chunks Curry / Soya Chunks Masala - An Indian side dish for rice and roti. Soya Chunks Curry is a simple Indian style curry that goes with roti and rice and doesn't need many ingredients to make.